Chapter 4 - Lunch

I called my mother again today before leaving the bathroom. No reply. Called again. No response. "They really have abandoned me!", I said to myself. I was left here as loan bait, paying my parents loan while they treated me as a sacrificial goat. 

As I changed my panties and pants (Which I always carry incase a period emergency happens.) I then left work for today, I told the secretary that I was not feeling well and that I needed to leave. They also told me to leave and come on Monday and start work. Yay, its Friday - the weekend. I just sat in front of a bus stop and probably just roam around Gangnam. 

I went into a restaurant that looked reasonable, I know the food over here in Korea is really cheap, so that I can survive. As I went in, I asked a waiter to guide me to a table and so she did, "Hold on, I will assign you a waiter.", I then nodded.

"Hello, I'm Ji Yong. How may I--", he said stopping and looked at my face. "So, you work here?" I asked. He just looked at me, "What would you like me to do for you today, miss?", he asked. He just actually payed attention to his job. His face was still bad from yesterday, I really felt bad. Then I saw the manager talking to Ji Yong, I could hear parts like, "Your a mess! If you don't stop fighting I will really fire you."

What, fire him! Because of me?

Ji Yong just bowed and said sorry. Poor guy, but his name is really pretty (yepoyo). "Ji Yong, Ji Yong. Ji Yong, thank you", I said in my mind. "Wait! This is the third time meeting the same stranger! Oh my god, this is fate!", I said loudly and stood up and everyone just looked at me.

Ji Yong came and served me 'Jjampong - Spicy Seafood Soup' and pasta on the side. "Do you want any side dishes?", he asked me.

"Can I have white sauce on the side?", I asked.

"Yes", he said bowing. He really is a good server and he really does his job well. I had to tip him, I don't know if it is rude in Korea. After I finished my food I asked him to my bill, ₩29181.12. I payed it and then took Ji Yong's hand, "How should I pay tip?", I asked. He then raised his eyebrow, "In Korea, there is no tipping.", I then just put ₩5000 in his hand. "Please take it!", he looked irritated. "Please!"

Then I asked a cashier to lead me to the manager, Ji Yong looked nervous. I felt that he was thinking if he did not serve me good. She then guided me into the office, "Hello!", I said while entering the room. "And you are?", he questioned.

"I am Kim Maya. I just came from the US and I need to inform you about something."

"Yes, tell me!"

Ji Yong, I could see his shadow, he really was nervous. 

"It's about your waiter, Ji Yong."

"What about him, did he treat or serve you badly?", he asked.

Next time, it will be Ji Yong's POV. Will he be fired or will he have this job? 

Don't forget to Vote, comment and share!

XOXO,

Luna