Tattooed on my wrist

So the thing is, in this world everyone has at least one soulmate. And his first words to you are tattooed somewhere on your body in their handwriting.
Normally it's something cute or very smart or just anything  really...and then there's me. When I was born it was already written down on my wrist, meaning my soulmate was already born and older than me.
And oh, did I get intp trouble when I was younger.

You probably want to know what those words are now, don't you? Well...let me tell you..
Holy-shit-fuck
In possibly the most messy handwriting ever. I don't even know how I would react, if someone said that to me. Would I even realize that those were the words I was bound to hear someday..?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was visiting my parents back in Newcastle. It was my mums birthday and she wanted everyone to come, because Sarah said she had a special announcement to make.

I didn't think there was anything special anymore..everyone, literally everyone around me had their soulmate. And me? I was 25, lonely and depressed. Perfect.

"Anthony, poppet! Finally you're here! I thought you wouldn't come."
My Mother joked, smiling at me and then pulling me into a hug. I tried my best to put on a convincing smile.

"Happy birthday, ma!"
I said as I gave her my present. It was a candleholder for three candles. I already put three on it, so she wouldn't have to buy the first ones. Green grass, spring days and early sunrise.

"Thank you so much, pet!"
She said as she hugged me again, the big smile still plastered on her face.

"How about you come in. Say hello to everyone.."
I nodded and put my coat on the hook, before I walked into the living room.

"Ant!"
Almost everyone cheered and got up to greet me properly. Sarah was the last one to come up to me, with a man following behind her.

"Ant! ...How nice to see you again! ..This..is my soulmate, David."
"Hey, I'm Anthony!"
I said as I held out my hand. He happily accepted it and introduced himself again.

"Yeah..I'm David."
He had a warm smile on his  lips.

"Congratulations to you two. It must be great..finding each other.."
I said, my voice almost cracking at the end. Man, I really needed to stop that. I was so pathetic.

"It really is the best feeling in the world!"
Sarah confirmed and kissed Davids cheek.

The rest of the day was spent with traditional birthday stuff and a lot of catching up. Not really something I loved, but I got through it.

I was staying at a hotel for the night, so I didn't have to take the train back to London on the same day.
As I was walking down the road I wasn't really thinking. I was just trying to empty my head and just don't feel or think. And just when I convinced myself that everything was going to be fine, I collided with something and stumbled backwards.
When I looked up I saw a gorgeus looking, young man with brown hair. He was a bit smaller than me.
When he looked up he looked really pssied, but when he met my eyes all of his anger left his face.

"Holy-shit-fuck..!"
He muttered under his breath. His blue eyes were so hypnotising that I almost forgot to answer.

"Excuse you?"
The man in front of me froze and his eyes wandered over my face, as if he was looking for something.

"What did you just say?
He asked me, his breathing getting quicker.

"I said Excuse you!"
"Do you have a pen? ..Wait, I have one! Can you write that down?!

And suddenly I relaized what he was talking about. The first thing he said. And all I could do was take his face in my hands and press our lips together.
The man immediatelykissed back. Our small make-out session went on for a bit until we eventually ran out of breath.

"I blame you for all the shit I went through as a kid!"
I said, as I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the text on my wrist. The smaller male in front of me laughed as he read the words.

"Well..I guess I have to apologiye to you for all the trouble I caused!"
We smiled for a bit.

"Ehm...I'm Anthony McPartlin! 25."
"Declan Donnelly, also 25! Nice to finally meet you, Ant!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~759 words