In too deep - Part 1

"Hey, Decky! ..What are you doing right now?"
"..Decky?"
Declan asked quite amused as the other geordie looked at him. They held the intense stare until Dec looked back at his laptop. Suddenly he slammed the device on his legs shut and looked back at Ant quite nervously.

"Nothing..actually! Why?"
He smiled phonily. Ant decided to adress that another time and concentrate on his own problem for now.

"You know Sarha, righ? ...My sister."
"Yes..what's up with her?"
"Nothing...she told me she was coming over, because she wanted to finally meet my partner..."
"Ant...you're single!"
"I know! ..I told her I was in a relationship, so she'd stop setting me up with people! ..But now she wants to meet said partner.."
"And...you want me to do what exactly?"
Ant had to grin. It was stupid thing to ask of him, but they were best friend...it should turn out okay.

"Could you pretend to be my date when we go out for dinner tonight?"
"Tonight?! When did you plan on telling me she was coming?!
"..Today..."
Dec groaned, but couldn't hide a small giggle escaping his lips.

"Okay..sure, why not? But you owe me one!"
"It would've been bad if you said no. I told her we were living together."
"Ant!"
Dec squeaked as he slappedthe other ones arm. They started laughing and soon one of them was roling on the ground and the other one was lying on the sofa.
They had already forgotten why the actually started laughing and slowly calmed down again.

"Okay...so how long have we been together?"
"A bit more than half a year!"
"And we met..?"
"At work! ..We got casted for two roles..."
"So...the way we actually met, eh?"
"Well yeah..we don't need to lie to her then."
"You already told her about your partner...aka me?"
"I had to tell her something!"
Ant defended himself, his voce going a bit higher as he did so.
Dec just laughed. It wasn't the first time he was an excuse for Ants family.

"So..technically we're just telling our story-"
"If she asks!"
"-With a few things in between? ..And when was our first kiss?"
"Oh, yes..kissing..we need to talk about that as well! Our first kiss was on your couch in your old apartment. Movie night."
Ant blushed lightly, as he told Dec the story he had planned. Dec had to grin and he slowly came closer to his friend, who was back on the couch. His face went even redder when their noses touched.

"She's...she's not here yet, Dec..!"
Ant gulped and looked into the other ones eyes. Dec just kept the grin on his face.

"I know! ...I'm just practizing a bit!"
Ants vibrating phone saved him out of the situation he was just in.

3.42 pm
   I'm gonna be at the trainstation soon. About 10 minutes.

It was a text from Sarha. The taller one jumped up and went to grab his jacket. 

"It's Sarha! She said she'd be here in about 10 minutesd. I'll pick her up! You get everything ready. She'll be staying in your room and we in mine..ours for the next two days!"
And with that Ant grabbed his car keys and was out of the door.

It should take them about 30 minutes util they're back, so I should have enought time. Dec thought to himself and got to work.

He put all of his clothes into Ant waredrobe. He left a lot of his stuff in his room though, because they could just say, that they put it there because of their space issue.
Everything that could show they weren't a couple was removed or just rearranged, so there were no clues which could lead her on to that conclusion.

Just as he finished washing his hands, he heard the dorr downstairs get unlocked.

"Decky!"
He heard Ant from downstairs.
...Now it was showtime. The nect days were either going to be a total nightmare or just simply fantastic.

"Hi, Ant!"
Dec said as he went down the steps.

"You must be Sarha! How lovely to finally meet you. I'm Declan, but please call me Dec!"
He put out his hand for her to shake and she happily accepted.

"Yes, I'm Sarha! I'm so glad to finally meet you too. Thank you so much for letting me stay with you as well."
"No worries! It'd be stupid if you had to pay extra money just to sleep here for one or two nights."
Ant brought Sarhas bags upstairs, while Dec and her kept talking.

"So, you're both actors? What role did you audition for?"
"It wasn't a big thing like...it was just a small series. We were best friends i the show."
Lisa nodded. She seemed really nice.

"Everything's upstairs now! What do you want to do?"
"I'd love to just lie down for a minute. Pick an outfit for later."
Ants sister said as she stood up.

"Sure! Let me show you your room. There's still some of Decs and mine in there. We don't have much space here!"
"I'm sure it's just fine!"
Dec heard them say as they walked up. Ant and him really thought alike. It was brilliant.

After Ant came back downstairs, he jumped onto the sofa next to his boyfriend.

"Do you think she believed us?"
"Well..why wouldn't she?"
"I don't know..!"
He sighed and let his head fall on his friends shoulder. Dec put an arm around him and rubbed his shoulder lightly.

"Let's lie down as well! ..We don't have anything left to do!"
Ant yawned and leaned even more on Dec.
Dec laid his body down and pulled his best friend closer.

"Let's just rest..."
And with that both of them soon fell asleep.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~977 words