Chapter 1: Enter our new heroes!

"Hurry up Ariel!" my friend Sumi shouted as we ran for the train station.
"I'm coming!" I replied as I bolted for the train.
When we boarded,there was several others there. Tommy,our schoolmate and his friends,Takuya,Zoe,Koji,J.P.,and Kouchi. But,there was another guy at the end of the train. He had spiky black/ dark brown hair,brown eyes and was wearing a teal jacket that had fluff on the end of his short sleeves,tan jeans and some black sneakers.
"Do you know him?" I asked Sumi. She shook her head no and looked at the others. They also shook their heads no. So,I walked over to where he was.
"Hey." I said as I walked over.
"Ariel?" he asked.
"How do you know my name?"
"It's me,Ronku!"
Ronku was one of my friends from when I was a kid. He had to move away due to an unknown reason.
"Wow! I could not recognize you!"
So we talked until the train arrived at it's destination. When we got off,there was a giant castle.
"Wow!" Me and Sumi shouted as we admired it.
"This is Ophanimon's castle!" Takuya said as we walked into see an angel guard.
"Let me escort you to Lady Ophanimon." He said as he walked us to the throne room. As we walked over,I noticed a very nervous look on Kouchi's face.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well,I was here to destroy this place. I bet she won't forgive me." he replied.
"Nonsense! You were under Lucemon's control and that's that!" Koji said to his older twin.
When we got to the throne room,there was a giant angel sitting on the throne.
"Welcome Warriors." She said to us.
"Why do you need us?" Tommy asked.
"There is a new evil on the rise and there is someone who knows more than I do. Then,a small angel who looked about our age walked in. As soon as he walked in,my fangirling senses took over.
"Pit!" I shouted as I jumped on him.
"Oww...." I hear him mutter.
"Ariel! That isn't Pit! That's demon that took over me!" Kouchi shouted.
"Do I even look like him?" the angel asked.
"Sort of...." Tommy replied
"Can you get off of me at least?"
"Sure." I said and got off of him.
"So who's our new enemy?" Takuya asked.
"It's a network of villain's but mainly BlackWarGreymon,Daemon,and Warriors like you." Lucemon said.
"The warriors of War,Blood,Manipulation,Mind and Soul" Ophanimon continued for Lucemon
"Wow...." Ronku said,shocked
"So we need you." Another angel said.
"Seraphimon!" Takuya,Koji,Zoe,J.P., Tommy and Kouchi said.
"Right." Seraphimon replied.
"So what do we do?" I asked.
"I will give you your spirits Warrior of Water." Lucemon said.
"Wait,why do you have it?" Seraphimon asked.
"Let's just say,I have some fabled spirits if I ever got into the real world."
"Hey,you could've stopped Twilight from existing." Ronku said,folding his arms and giving a smug look.
"True true." The other boys and I replied,knowing where Ronku was taking this.
"Exactly! " Lucemon replied in excitement. "That's why,and I want my Twinkies as well."
As the two talked I turned to Tommy.
"Are these the adventures you were talking about?" I asked him.
"Yeah." he replied.
"So,how do we acquire these spirits?"
"Check your phone."
I pulled my phone out to see that it wasn't like I expected. Instead of it's normal purple case with my hand drawn Crest of Knowledge on it, it was a blue device with silver grip,and red buttons.
"Woah!" I shouted as I saw it was changed.
"Pretty cool huh?" Tommy said after I flipped out a bit.
"Kind of.... Am I in the Matrix!?" I replied.
"Nope,the digital world." Zoe butted in with.
"So can I have my spirit Pit?!" I asked Lucemon.
"First off,my name isn't Pit,it's Lucemon and 2, I already gave you your spirits."
"Me too?" Sumi asked,confused.
"Yep. Sumi,you are the Warrior of Music,and Ronku is the Warrior of Steel."
"Well,let's test our spirits out!" I shouted.
"You need to find Bokomon ,Neemon and their in training guide,Tsukaimon." Seraphimon told us.
"We need to introduce you guys to some warriors we've been training in the mean time." A rabbit creature said as she brought out 3 other warriors.
"Meet Cyrus,warrior of angels, Citron,warrior of Tech and Takumi,Warrior of Wood." All of them were male,though one did look like a girl. The one that looked like a girl had long silver hair,brown eyes and was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt,white jeans,and gray sneakers.

 The one that looked like a girl had long silver hair,brown eyes and was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt,white jeans,and gray sneakers

Another one had gray blue hair that stood up in a cowlick,green eyes,and wore a black jacket,black shirt,black jeans and black sneakers

And the last one had blond hair that had one piece that stuck up in a lightning bolt,had blue eyes,glasses and was wearing a light blue and yellow jumpsuit with black and white sneakers

"Hey." Koji said as he dug for something in his pocket.
"Hey." the silver haired one replied.
"My names Cyrus." the one with the cowlick said. "The girly looking one is Takumi,and the glasses one is Citron."
Takumi looked kind of mad,that Cyrus called him girly,but Citron,looked kind of chill,but nervous.
"I'm Ariel." I replied. "These are my friends,Ronku and Sumi."
"Hello." Ronku and Sumi said,somewhat introducing themselves.
"The others are friends of a classmate of mine." I continued.
"Names Takuya." Takuya said. "The others are Tommy,Koji,Kouchi,Zoe and J.P. "
"Nice to meet you all." Takumi said a bit angered.
"Trust me,we look a bit like idiots,but Takuya is the only idiot." Koji said as his lips turned to a grin.
"Hey!" Takuya shouted as we laughed at Koji's remark.
"You must find the digimon as soon as possible." Ophanimon told us. We all nodded at each other and left.