7: Can I have a bit of relaxation?

Ariel was doing her usual business of playing video games,eating and surfing the internet when she heard a knock on the door. She got up to see Citron and Nate,both holding soda and video games.
"My sister destroyed both of our houses  with her pony pink birthday party." Citron said as he walked in.
"And why was my house the best option?" Ariel asked
"You were closer than Ronku or Koji."
"Wait,you guys are neighbors!?"
"Yep."
"You guys are lucky I haven't started a round of Smash Tour." Ariel replied smugly
"You actually play that mode?"
"Yep."
The two boys and Ariel got comfy and played smash Bros, Mario Party, Mario Kart and other video games that Ariel had when Citron got a call from his dad.
"Where are you!?" He asked
"I'm at Ariel's house with Nate. I told you before I left." The Warrior of Tech replied.
"Oh. I forgot. Listen,stay there. There's a freaking flaming lynx outside the house!"
"Wait, a flaming lynx?"
"Yes!"
"I will dad." Citron hung up, finally noticing Ariel playing around with her Dtector.
"Your dad was describing a Lynxmon." She said as she closed out her Dtector.
"So what do we do?" Nate asked.
"We fight it!" Ariel replied.
"How?"
"We spirit evolve."
"I'm not sure your bedroom can contain an Android with gun arms and looks like Charlotte from Fire Emblem Fates,a demon with water powers and a ghost ninja." Citron said.
"We'll go outside first." Ariel retorted back.
The 3 ran outside only to find Lynxmon behind their behind neighbors house.
"Shit." Ariel said,realizing it was way bigger than she expected.
"Well,looks like our plan is doomed." Citron admitted
"Well,who's initiating the evolution?" Nate asked
"Not us!" The other two shouted. What they didn't notice was a knight made out of dirt attacking Lynxmon. They turned their head to finally see him when Lynxmon was about to eat him.
"Need help!?" Ariel asked
"Not all of your help.... Just the Fabled Warrior of Water..... I sense that they are within your group." He replied.
"That would be me. I think. I am a Warrior of Water..."
"Who is your human form?"
"You'll see. SPIRIT EVOLUTION EXECUTE!" After a flash of light, Ariel was SeaDevimon.
"Impressive." The knight said. "You may call me Armormon."
"Nice to meet you but, we've got other things to worry about." SeaDevimon replied as he dodged an attack from Lynxmon.
"Dark Tsunami!"
"Earth's Shield!"
The two attacks sent Lynxmon flying into a wall where it could barely move. Armormon got in front of the flaming cat and pulled out a Dtector in White and a pale brown.
"You have sinned for your crimes against Digimon and Human kind alike! Fractal Code Digitize!" Data surrounded the cat and sucked him up.
"So your one of us?" Nate asked
"Not exactly. My time to explain to you guys who I am will come. For now,I must take my leave."
Then, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Ariel dedigivolved into her human self once more.
"He's just like Tuxedo Mask,except more useful." She said.

Ariel's house
Tsukaimon and DemiVeemon woke up to find Ariel and the other 2 warriors coming back.
"What did I miss?" She asked.
"It's nothing." Ariel replied.