Chapter Three

Castiel woke up around three in the morning with a full bladder and an empty stomach.

Pulling his head up, he came to the realization that he was sleeping in his pitch black, due to lack of lighting, living room. Everything was quiet except for a slight snore coming from beside of him.

Looking down where his head once was, Castiel saw Dean Winchester, asleep.

Cas wondered to himself how this came to be. Then he remembered everything that happened.

--

Castiel had ended up emotional and crying after an episode of Law and Order that was very triggering for him due to his horrible past. Dean was trying to comfort Cas in every way he knew how, but it was not working. It was killing Dean because he did not know why Castiel was crying.

Finally, Cas had fallen asleep on Dean. His face was red and he was breathing through his mouth because his nose was still stopped up from crying. Dean looked over at the time to see that it was midnight. He wanted to get up and leave so Castiel would not have to see him (Dean felt like a nuisance) when he woke up, but any time Dean would start to wriggle out from under him, Cas would moan and grasp onto Dean's shirt. So Dean stayed.

--

Cas watched as his hand moved up and down with Dean's chest. His right leg was between Dean's. His left leg was hanging off of the couch. Cas could feel the older man's hand on his back fall as he moved around. There was no denying that Castiel loved the position, but his bladder was not going to go ignored. Neither was his crying stomach. Lifting himself to his feet, slightly hurting his leg and reaching for his crutches, he raced to the bathroom, but not before grabbing a Honey Bun from the cabinet.

When he hobbled back into the room, he saw Dean had not moved and inch. His lips slightly agape as he let out cool breaths into the warm air as he slept. Biting his lip, Castiel stepped over to Dean and tried to get back into the position he was in before without waking him. Cas started by slowly pressing his knee (causing him to hold back a yelp because of the leg pain)on the couch between Dean's legs and then slowly laying himself onto him.

As Cas finished laying down, he felt Dean wake up so he pretended to be asleep. Dean lifted his head up and looked around the dark room. He then looked down at Castiel. Dean let a smile poke at the corners of his lips. Studying Cas' features, he lifted his right arm up and ran it over the smaller man's back.

Castiel felt the warm hand glide up and down his back, giving him cold chills. He did not mind though. He could hear Dean's heart beat faster as he pulled Cas closer to him. He did not mind though and when Dean finally fell back asleep, he could hear Dean's light snoring and soft exhales as his mouth lay agape. He did not mind though.

--

Castiel woke up before Dean did. He decided to make the two of them breakfast before Dean woke. It was not until he could smell the older man's musk from behind him that he realized Dean was awake.

"You feeling better?" Dean asked, starting the sentence off with a lip closed moan as he inhaled the smell of eggs and pancakes cooking.

Cas looked at the floor before answering Dean's question. 'Am I feeling better?' Cas asked himself. A sigh escaped his lips followed by him looking at Dean and smiling.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," Cas slightly grins, turning back to the pancakes and taking them from the pan before they burn.

"You should really stay off of that leg, Cas. Why did you not wake me up and ask me to cook?" Dean placed his hand over Cas' trying to take the spatula away. He did not mind though