sneak peek

"This"

He got up and leaned close into my proximity, our faces barely inches a part from each other. He stared into my eyes for a few moments and I stared right back at his, it felt as if we were back in the studio just a few days ago all over again. I didn't move a single muscle I was too scared. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you what I was scared of at that exact moment but, something in me told me to just continue to stare at this boy and to not push him away. I could feel his breath only inches away from my face, and it smelled of mint toothpaste. He moved in closer now, and before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine. 

First it was a chaste peck, and then he looked to me, probably to see my reaction. He looked at me for a mere couple seconds and then kissed me again, obviously knowing now that I wasn't going to push him away. This time a tongue slipped through the crevices of my mouth. He grabbed the nape of my neck aggressively, and leaned forward onto me, i leaned back into the couch, and I felt my head touch the small gray pillow that was placed their gingerly by the maids.  I felt his other hand swiftly dance around my stomach and up my chest. His hand lightly grazed against my nipple, and I shivered. 

I heard the door open, and I gasped into the kiss. 

TO BE CONTINUED

STAY TUNED