Part 1:alright! Were moving!

Sakura's POV:
I looked out the window, the breeze whipping my smooth, pink hair.
Children outside were running around, playing happily.
"Sakura, breakfast is ready, call your father please," My mom yelled.
I removed my pjs, took my shorts and a pink top and went to my father.
"Dad, breakfast is ready," I said as he picked me up and lifted me higher.
"Come on let's eat," My dad said chasing me.
(After eating)
I starred at the window, my inner insisting me to go out and play with the other children. Then I saw a person
"F-Fire! Run" Someone said.
"Sakura, go! Run! Hide! M-madara is coming! We'll be fine!" My dad said with my mom.
"D-dad.. M-m-mom..." I Whispered.
"Go!" My mom yelled.
I ran.. Ran as fast as I could... While running I saw 4 girls scared as I went closer... That's the start of our friendship.
Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma and Gai/Guy and the others saved us..
(7  years later)
I was woke up by Asuka (another character not in Naruto)
I went down stairs to see my friends... My special friends..
Ino, Tenten, Temari,Hinata and an older friend, aka our manger Izumi.
"Heh, can't wait to transfer and school there!" Tenten exclaimed.
"Hope there's some boys at my type.." Ino huffed
"Um.. What? Transfer? Huh-? Wh-where? School?!" I said looking puzzled.
"Eh.. Hey didn't see you there. We're transferring and going to a celeb school." Temari said, grinning.
(At the new school)
"Ehh this school's not that bad, everyone's nice.. Except.. K-Karin's band" I said getting to my locker,"Hmm.." I muttered then placed the combination 238
To be continued..
Well when I went in the classroom I heard the words: "Kyaaahh! Sharingan's going to  go class here!!" One fangirl said.
"Sharingan?" Ino said confused.
"Hmph, They could be our rival... They're a band.. A boy band." I said glancing at the door.
About 15 minuets later the door opened and some group of boys went in.
The group of Karin and some other fangirls seem to crowd those boys.. Who they are known as 'Sharingan'.
Sasuke's POV:
Uhh Geeze.. Another group of fangirls and oh No.. Karin's group.. Oh and I heard there are another group.. Their class is here.. Hmm maybe they might be them.. Mystic Blossoms I heard..
"Oy you girls there!" I called out to them.
"H-huh? Me?" Karin said blushing hard.
"Ehh why would I ever call you," I said scowling at her.
"Humph," Karin huffed.
"Us?" The pinkette said, glancing at Karin and then me.. Glancing at Karin then Me..
"So um who are you?" I said.
"Eh- were no one to be honest," she said grinning sarcasticly and left the room.
Sakuras POV:
"Eh.. That was close.." I said.
"Sakura-chan it's Izumi!" Hinata exclaimed.
"Oh girls! 'That' will be your house/mansion or yeah whatever you wanna call it," She said brightly.
"Yatsuno-San!! Fetch me my clothes will ya.. I'm going in for a bath." Tenten said.
"Eh yeah I might go take a bath soon.." I said.
"Asuka-Chan! Prepare my clothes and give me my towel," I said.
"Haruko-Sama  can you please prepare me my clothes?" Hinata asked shyly.
"Makuro prepare my clothes!" Temari yelled.
To be continued...