Part 4:Trick or treat? (Special) Haunted House

Sakura's POV (POINT OF VIEW)
"Well, everyone go to your car.. ITS TIME FOR TRICK OR TREATING!!" Tsunade yelled.
"Sakura-w-what's that all about?" My blondette friend asked.
"A duet with Sasuke duh why are you guys act like its stran-"
"I-I'm sorry to in-interrupt b-but Sakura-Chan.. Why did you duet with Sasuke-"
"Alone?" Temari said completing the sentence for Hinata.
"Hey it's not that weird-" I said and paused then added,"Is it?!"
"Well yeah, apparently fan girls are glaring at us, fan boys will be chasing us like hell, then everyone will question us, everyone will be staring at us.. THATS WEIRD!" Tenten exclaimed.
"What? Okay I'm sorry." I said and day-dreamed of Sasusaku.

Tsunades POV (POINT OF VIEW)

I cleared my throat so everyone could listen, "Excuse me but, we have to trick or treat now.. Off you go!"
"Granny!!!" A excited looking blond boy came rushing up,"Will there be some cup of ramens?!"
It was Naruto,"Well I think so..." I paused then added,"You children are going to go out and check out the haunted house and be sent of to three teams." I said sternly.
"Hello Konoha! Tsunade will be picking out names and those who will be picked will be in a team!" Shizune yelled.
"Okay we'll start!" I yelled.
I took a random paper and smirked a little because it was my apprentice,"Sakura Haruno!"
Then randomly took another and I grinned,"Naruto Uzumaki!"
"Yes!!!!" I heard the blond's voice.
"And lastly.." I said pulling in the basket but I let go of that paper and went deeper in the basket and pulled one more, my eyes gleamed,"Sasuke Uchiha! You three go in the 'haunted house' as a team, and as a team I mean Team 7!" I yelled,"Understand?"
"Yes ma'am," I heard Sakura say.
"Sure Granny!" Naruto yelled.
"Hn.. Okay." I heard Sasuke say.
"And next..." I pulled out another paper and said,"Hinata Hyuga!"
And I said,"Shizune get another.."
"Kiba Izuzuka! And last but not least.... Whats a shinobi without 'Shino'?!" I asked and they all cracked up except Shino.. You know he doesn't laugh.
"Alright!" I heard Kiba say.

Sakura's POV (POINT OF VIEW)

Then there was a cute pretty student named Tamaki who wanted to join our band and Kiba, wanting to join the Amaterasu's........
"Umm.. Hello guys, I'm Tamaki Kiazu and my mom is Kiuchi Kiazu, my dad is... Kusoichi Kiazu.. And um.. Hi." She said shyly.
Well I got a good look on Kiba's face and studied it.. Little pink color spreaded on his cheeks, I saw his eyes wanting Tamaki, then he said,"May I join the Amaterasu's?"
Itachi shooked his head and frowned,"Takes a week, bro, sorry. And we have to test your skills."
I saw Kiba tensed a little, then Tamaki asked us about the same question: Joining our popular band of the Mystic Blooms, same answer Izumi said,"I'm sorry young lady, It also takes a week."
Tamaki frowned a bit but lit up when I piped up,"Promise, I'll get your request done."

After organizing stuffs we set off for the haunted house.
When we went there we all stared in horror.. Yes even Sasuke, me, Neji and Tenten and the new student..
Suigetsu was pinned on the wall with blood then I saw Kaka-Sensei lying in the floor and Holding a knife.. After a matter of 3 minuets a little doll covered with bloody blood came walking to us with a creepy voice repeating 'mama' 'papa'.
"Aaaaaa Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" They all said.. Well only the girls.. Me and Tenten were to stunned and at the same time frightened to even scream or speak.. "T-that Gr-granny is an I-idiot!!" Naruto stuttered,"Why would she s-send us, 8:00 this time of the night, into a creepy haunted house wi-with a d-doll!!!!!! GRANN-GRANNY!" Naruto shrieked as the doll came closer to him.. Now I was really pissed if we would die here so I..

Sasuke's POV (POINT OF VIEW)

I saw Sakura do something.."SHANNAROOOOO!" She yelled and landed her fist on the doll but.. But the doll is still alive and then the body of Kaka-Sensei and Suigetsu suddenly moved creepily. After some 1 minuet wait, Sakura said,"Link your arms!"
"Hn." I said meaning 'NO'.
"We. Will. Die. Here. If. You. Don't." She said scowling, pronouncing every syllable, word loud, clear and sternly.
"I DONT WANNA DIE!" Naruto whined.
So I just linked my arms with Sakura and Naruto then after linking their arms we jumped together to the terrace of the Haunted house..
"Oy! You guys have to jump together if you wanna live!!" Sakura yelled-Whispered from above.
The others nodded quickly and they jumped.