Part 2-Meeting new friends in a weird way

Still Sasuke's POV:
As we crept in we splitted up.. I heard voices in the shower so I went closer..
Sai's POV:
Same as Sasuke, I did my best to keep quiet then I heard a beautiful voice in the bathroom..
And same happened to Neji and Naruto
No ones POV:
Altogether the girls screamed and Sakura beated  Sasuke up, Ino kicked Sai, Temari used her giant fan to bang it on Shikamaru's head.. Hinata slapped Naruto.. And Tenten punched Neji..
"Why did you have to do that?! You  bastard!!!" Sakura yelled at Sasuke.
"Your one hell of a strong girl.. Owww...." Sasuke yelled back.
"Shannaro!" Sakura placed her towel on and punched the floor and the walls, the walls broke, revealing all the girls beating up the boys.
"Oh Oy owww that hurts.." Shikamaru complained.
All the girls placed their towels on.
Sakura's POV:
"Asuka-Chan!" I yelled.
Asuka came, rushing up to my side.
"What do you want from the-" Asuka said wide eyed,"Did you break the walls?!" She exclaimed.
"No, it was this strong girl did." Sasuke said darting me a look.
"S-Sakura-sama?! You broke the walls?!" She exclaimed.
"Well little weak handsome boy made me mad .." I said sending him a deathly "don't u dare do that again" glare.
"Ehh! What do you want from them?!" Asuka said raising her voice.
"Hey! We just wanted to talk to them then we got attracted to their voice which causes to lure us inside the bathroom!" Neji reasoned out.
"You may go Asuka-Chan," I said.
"See you later Sakura-Sama," she said and smiled and bowed then left.
"Alright now I deal with y-"
"Hey we just wanted to talk to you!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Is that any way to meet a woman in a private moment, taking a bath while men sneaking in and look?" Temari said out loud and glared.
"Hey! It's not our fault you didn't lock the doors in the bathroom and in the front!" Shikamaru yelled.
"And also don't blame me.." Sai said calmly and pointed unto Naruto,"This was his idea"
"Hey, I did no-"
"YOU LITTLE BASTARD OF A STAR!" I yelled and grabbed his collar.
"DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN!"
"Y-yes ma'am," Naruto muttered and did the 'salute' sign.
I took my fingers away hardly from Naruto's collar.
"So, at school awhile ago were you...?" Sasuke began to say.
"No we aren't." I said.
"You are you are, and it's basically obvious." Sasuke said and scowled.
"Ugh fine were the Mystic Blooms.. Now what else do ya wanna know? If that's all leave us alone!!!" I yelled.
"Woah calm down sister, I wanna ask if u have any friends." Sasuke said calmly.
"F-friends?" Ino stuttered.
"Look.. We don't have any now leave us alone." I stammered.
"Well, we could be." Neji said,"Oh and I'm a cousin of Hinata"
"Alright alright." Tenten said nodding her head.
"Fine then, you could be.. And meet u guys tomorrow at lunch Kay? So see ya." I said and waved my hand to the door.
«NEXT DAY»
«bell ringing»
"Alright, it's lunch time class, go now!" Mr. Asuma said.
Everyone hurried past us and thank goodness, Karin was no where and out of sight.
"We could use a break from Karin's band." Ino said.
"And Karin herself." Tenten added.
"The boys must be there right now, let's go!" Temari said.
We arrived at a vip+ table..
"Really Vip+? Those boys sure are rich but we are as rich as them anyway." I murmured.
"Hey look, Teme! It's them!" Naruto exclaimed aloud.
"Shut up Dobe, you'll get half of the cafeteria's attention on our table." Sasuke said.
"Excuse us, where do we sit?" Tenten asked impatiently.
"Well I don't know.. Sit here on the opposite side." Neji pointed out.
We took our seats and I was shocked cause the girls wanted me to sit on the opposite side of Sasuke..
"Let's get our food"," Hinata suggested.
"Yeah I'll come with you." Naruto offered.
"O-okay." Hinata said taking his hand.
"Theyre cute together I mean combine their names:NaruHina right? And besides they are total opposites and opposites attract." Ino said.
"Oh right they are," I Said,"Don't you think Hinata has a crush I mean look how red hard her face is? It's so red."
"L-Lady Hinata? C-Crush?! THAT CANT BE! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!" Neji exclaimed.
"Bye I'm bored I'm gonna get em food." I said lamely,"Come Ino, Temari, Tenten"
We went to where they hand the food.
"I'll have cheese macaroni please." I ordered.
"Only Vip+ can get that.." He said,"Are you Vip+?"
"Yes we are we're VIPs!" Ino said.
"Well then where's your card? All Vip+ has cards." The boy said.
"Well I-" I began to say.
"Then pick another orde-"
"Stop it! They are VIPs I forgot to give them cards.." Sasuke said Then he fished them out of his pockets.
The man said,"Alright you can have it."
And he handed me the tray.
"Thanks a lot Lunatic for being late and almost got me into trouble." I said scowling.
"Hey I saved you back there!" Sasuke said to me.
Then the rest of the boys came with my girls.
"Ino, Tenten, Temari, you'll be'llright with Sai, Neji and Shikamaru?" I called out
"Sure we will, nothing to worry bout!" Temari yelled.
"Continue with your date Sa Ku Ra heheh." Ino said giggling.
"You look cute!" Tenten exclaimed
"Shut up!!!" I yelled.
We continued onto the table and found Naruto and Hinata there choking down some pork ramen.
"Tasty?" I asked.
"Sures isth." Naruto said, mouth full.
"Yes Sakura-Chan." Hinata said softly.
"Oh no.. I forgot!" I said.
"Forgot what?" Temari said with the food tray on her arm.
"After tomorrow it's.. ITS FREAKIN HALLOWEEN!" I exclaimed
"Huh?! Oh right!" Sai said.
After we ate we went to our next class, Science.
"Alright class, 2 days after Halloween there, we have some Chunin exams and after Halloween, you get 2 days break, 1 day to ya know, play around and all and the next day, study day." Kakashi announced.
"YOUTH WILL MAKE ME PASS!" Rock lee exclaimed,"Espescially cause Sakura-Chan's here." He said blowing me an air kiss.
"Yuck," I muttered.
"Well well well seems like you've gotten popular lately, how many boys like you?" Ino asked.
"Umm I dunno." I shrugged,"About ten apparently." I said.
So after all classes we went for dismissal, the boys invited us for a party and music things at their place, but when we came home, Izumi was there waiting.
"What is it?" Temari asked.
"What's wrong?" Hinata asked.
"Sorry.. It's nothing.. It's just, Tsunade-Sama wants you and Amaterasu will perform for Halloween and won't be doing the test, there fore you will be fighting the most popular boy band in January the 13th." Izumi explained.
We practiced all day and we slept.
We got up and practiced more until the day ended..
When it was night, I couldn't sleep so I went to the park with cherry blossoms and heard a familiar voice..
CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR HALLOWEEN AND WHAT HAPPENED TO SAKURA