Ron Weasley: The Boy Who Cared

Ron Weasley offered the stranger sitting next to him on the train half his sandwich even though it was all that he had.

Ron Weasley sacrificed himself for the good of Harry and Hermione at age 11 because even then he thoughtthey were more important than he was, and the ones worth saving.

Ron Weasley was Harry's best friend and the first thing Harry ever had resembling a family.

Ron Weasley lived in a cramped house and hand me down robes and he didn't even think twice about offering his room and food and family to Harry every break.

Ron Weasley took care of Harry and Hermione when they were too busy taking care of the rest of the world to worry about themselves.

Ron Weasley stood on broken bones when he was thirteen years old, to tell a man infamous for murder that if he planned on killing his best mate, he would have to go through him first.

Ron Weasley was the person Harry would miss most in the world.

Ron Weasley was a purebllod wizard who, at a very young age, devoted his life to abolishing blood status, even if he didn't quite understand his own privilege.

Ron Weasley gave Dobby his own clothes and socks to be buried in, because he understood how important it would have been to him.

Ron Weasley thought about saving the house elves when everyone else forgot.

If you don't love Ron Weasley, The Boy Who Cared, I don't know what books you read but they weren't the same ones I did.