This's going be fun

My second story woohoo🎉(I did a teen titans,the original don't worry,about Robin)
So please tell me if you like this one and check out my other one.

Normal P.O.V

Robin B01 the computer announced, as a very exited boy wonder came in.
He had a grin that would put Joker to shame "Robin you aren't on a sugar high again,are you?"a vey frightened Artemis said,the team looked in fear at each other and started to slowly back away,if Robin was on a sugar high they didn't want to be on the same planet,never mind country,that he was.
"No,it's even better but I won't tell, you I'll give you three guesses."he said cheerfully the smile not once leaving his face.

"Batman let you drive the batmobile?"
"Nope"
"He let you drive the batwing?"
"Keep guessing"
"You finally got a girl?"
"No,and can you think of anything apart from food and girls Wally?"
Wally started thinking ...food,food,food.
"I'm hungry,so no"he ran off a super speed and came back with a bag of crisps three seconds later.
" So can you tell us what it is you were exited about?"M'gann asked sweetly,"well you didn't get the three guesses so..." Robin said ,Artemis glared at him,Wally was taping his foot in anticipation,Kaldur and Connor were just staring not bothered if they didn't get an answer and M'gann had a grin almost as big as Robins waiting for his answer ,almost.

"Robin please do tell us"Kalder said softly "oh alright" Robin said with fake disappointment he'd being dying to tell them since he was told the good news.The smile he had grew wider if that was possible,"Batman has let me....."
"Well get on with it then"Artemis said eager to know what the little bird was on about"-tell you my secret ID!"

"So you can finally take your mask off?" Connor asked
"yep!"Robin said popping the P
"and your sunglasses?"M'gann asked with even more of a smile on than before.
"uh-huh"he said while nodding.
"So ,what's your real name?"Artemis asked even more curious than before,
"I'm not telling."he said simply "WHAT!!!"screamed the whole team at the same time,even M'gann
"well what'd be the fun in that?how about I make it a game I give you clues and you figure it out."said the youngest member with a smug smirk on his face.Robin threw a smoke bomb and disappeared before the others could protest.
"I hate it when he does the ninja thing!"complained Wally,as creepy cackle was heard echoing through the cave,
"This's going to be fun "Robin said to himself...

Before you guys try kill me,Wally does know Robins secret ID but he's not going to tell the team that...well not just yet.