Two gingers and a ninja

I was in a science test and I was so board I started having wired visions in my head,one was of Kaldur and Connor with really serious faces dancing to peanut butter jelly time,I couldn't help but giggle.It made my test a lot more fun.

This book happens near the end of season 1 so Zattannas not on the team,I might let her join later,neither's Rocket and Roy doesn't know he's a clone. 
Normal P.O.V
It had been almost a hour sine Robin told the team about batman letting him tell them his secret ID and Wally and  Robin were having a blast...
"imagine Artemis' face when you tell her that you know!"Robin said between laughs,
"I know.I can't ..ha ha..wait"Wally screamed with joy,
"Should we tell her now?"Robin asked and Wally nodded.
"Red Arrow B06" the computer said
"Well at least now you got it right ,you electric piece of junk!",Roy was here and something told the boys he wasn't happy.

Robins P.O.V
Roy was here,my big brother and the oldest member of the T-G-A-A-N(fifty points to the fist person to figure it out)I wonder whats bothering him...

Roy's  P.O.V
I'm  annoyed and soaking wet i'd been fighting a villain and winning until he shoved me into the sea and making soaked and lose some of my arrows.I am not having a good day and I going to make sure everyone knows that and I am positive no one could cheer me up.

The first person I see is my replacement,of corse it'd be her just my luck...
"Roy-boy, what are you doing here?"oh grate ,when she says Roy-boy she's in the mood for an arguments "not in the mood Artemis"I started to walk off but she wanted an argument badly"is wittle(little) Roy-boy upset he got wet,poor Roy-boy!"she said in a baby voice with fake sympathy "why don't you just-"I was cut off by being tackled by my two little brothers "what the!" I said and they started to laugh
"Artemis shoo,this is a very serious conversation "Wally said while doing a 'shoo' motion with his hands
"why should I ?"she said , she's always so stubborn.
Robin put his hand over his heart to make things more dramatic "because T-G-A-A-N has an urgent matter that needs to be solved"  
She walked off due to the weirdness.

HALF AN HOUR LATER...
Artemis' P.O.V
I walked in to see Roy laughing ,Roy. I stopped there for about 5 seconds before I processed what was happening by that time Roy was saying by and the computer announced Red arrows departure
Red arrow B06

Kaldur walked in I new that he and Roy were best friends so I asked him"Kaldur how long have Roy,Robin and Wally known each other?""longer than I have,Roy made the acquaintance of Robin when he first became speedy  and Wally met Roy  before he became kid flash at the same time he met Robin.They are brothers to each other and they both know Robins identity but nether would will tell any of us what it is."he replied "okay thanks"I tuned around to see two wide grinning faces I let out a small scream.

"Me and Roy do know Robins identity" Wally said"But their not telling and neither am I"Robin said grin not leaving his face

"But their not telling and neither am I"Robin said grin not leaving his face

They walked off "M'gann!"I screamed I had to tell someone that Roy and Wally knew Robins identity.

I know I changed how Wally found out Robins identity but this worked better.