Trolling time at gothem acadimy

Guess who hasn't updated in a while *insert nervous laughter*

I know I should be updating April pains day but I did half a chapter then i realised that I hadn't used all the songs I wanted to and if I did publish it it would of been a terrible ending...

Artemis' P.O.V
I was talking to my new friend Barbra at Gothem Academy,though secretly i wasn't listening to a thing my new friend was saying,I was thinking about my teammate,i couldn't stop thinking about who Robin was,he was being a little troll,not telling us and it was bugging me and soon enough something else would bug me too (a/n if you read the title then...😏)

"Artemis!Earth to Artemis!Hello,anybody in their?"Barbra was waving her hand in front of my face "sorry I zoned out for a second,anyway where's you wired little friend?"I asked talking about the short creepy kid who randomly took a selfie with me.

"I'M NOT LITTLE ONE DAY I WILL BE TALLER THAN YOU!"I must've jumped three feet,when the same creepy friend of Barbras was some how stood next to us "aww is little pixie boots upset because he's so short?"Barbra asked with fake sympathy as she patted...it on the head.

"I don't-they weren't pixie boots!"he said to Barbra....I had no idea what was going on.

"Pixie boots for a pixie"she said to...what's his name?

"I'm gonna do the mature thing"he said before sticking his tongue out "shouldn't known you being mature was to good to be true"

"Anyway Artemis,any after school activities,I heard mountain climbing was good fun"he said with a devious smirk on his face "um nothing I do nothing,especially nothing to do with a mountain,err mountains yep nothing at all" it didn't go as smooth as it could've and how did he know my name?

"Sure ya don't...well since it's the end of school we better be going,have fun with your...stuff"' he said he and Barbra left.

No ones P.O.V
"You enjoyed that a little to much bird boy"Barbra said to her best friend "relax Barb bats has let me tell the team but who says I can't have a little fun while I'm at it?"the raven haired boy asked "as long as you let me re-watch all the embarrassing videos you have of the team"Barbra said "hey I've got another to add to my collection"he said while holding up a small camera.