Team Traught:part 2

Ahhh don't shoot!*avoids bullets, from fans waiting for story, matrix style*I said don't shoot ,keyword DON'T.
Anyway I know I haven't been updating this story,I'm sorry, I've been updating my other story's instead but here is an update,it's not my best but it's an update.

Wallys P.O.V
I'm scared right now,I keep hearing that creepy cackle where ever in the cave I go and I keep thinking there's someone behind me but whenever I turn around no ones there ,and on top and of all that I can't find any pranking equipment,even my secret stash is gone,and no one,not even Rob knew I had a secret stash.

Robins P.O.V
This is going to be totally aster! and the best part is that most of the stuff we used is from Wallys not-so-secret stash,he should know by now that he can't hide things from a batkid especially this batkid when it comes to pranks.

Normal P.O.V
Wally walked towards the kitchen to get a snack,he went to open the fridge door to claim his prize

A triple chocolate,chocolate cake ,complete with chocolate icing,sprinkles and white chocolate chips

To Wally it was perfection,a work of art,a master peace,beauty beyond compare-gone,it was gone...

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"a scream was herd throughout the mountain and possibly the whole of Happy Harbour (or maybe even Gotham it was that loud)

Robin and Artemis smiled evilly,their master plan was falling into place.

Wally dashed around the cave frantically looking for his chocolate cake,why he started looking in the shower room no one will know
After exactly 13•81seconds of searching and almost loss of hope Wally saw it.His triple chocolate,chocolate cake on a podium  in  the training room ,yeah cause that's totally normal,Wally dashed for the cake and put his hand out to reach it,but it went straight through"a hologram?"Wally said to himself ,what came next he did not expect,the whole universe probably did but this is Wally... 

Arrows flew from all different directions pinning Wally against the wall,"ahh"even with superspeed Wally didn't expect this

*in the vents*
"Stage 3 complete,moving onto stage 4"Robin said to Artemis through an earpiece  "copy that,I'll be ready with stage 5,Artemis out"she replied.Robin started to rub his hands together in a evil motion"here goes nothing"Robin said before typing a few things on his holocomputer,when he clicked the final key all the lights went out,he then jumped out of the vents and landed silently,still in silence he crept towards wally and got out a lot of pranking equipment from his utility belt.

*3 minutes  later*
"Stage 4 complete, ready for stage 5?"Robin asked Artemis through his ear peace "in the immortal words of the idiot Roy,born that way"she replied and Robin smirked and got into position,Artemis did the same.The lights came back on and Wally nearly cried,Robin his best friend was sitting on a chair next to Artemis,his least favourite person on the team,eating his triple chocolate,chocolate cake"I thought you were my best friend?"Wally whimpered"and I thought we were having a prank war?"Wally mentally facepalmed ,Robin would never forget about something to do with pranking,Artemis got out a mirror and Wally was met with a horrific sight"my face! my beautiful face!"How could you do this after all this time of being best buds?"Wally has neon lime green hair,with yellow streaks,dark blue lipstick,rosie red cheeks and glitter all over his head."team traught 2 everyone else 0"Artemis said proudly finishing off her cake,she left as did Robin he let out a creepy cackle,of course he filmed it all.