21 truth or dare

Sitting around a small round table with 4 cups of froyo that made WonWoo almost broke considering that the froyo cups were full and it costed $24. WonWoo sighed, at least he get to share the froyo with Mingyu and that Minghao didn't get any froyo or else WonWoo will be more broke.

"Guys", Jeonghan spoke,"we should play truth or dare. Minghao truth or dare?"

Minghao, shocked at the fact that he was asked such question, said dare.

"Ask that girl out"

Minghao's eyes grew bigger and shook his head furiously.

Jeonghan smirked, "Just do it"

"Don't let your dreams be dreams" Seungcheol chimed in.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow-"

"OKAY OKAY" Minghao stormed off and found a fairly decent girls, but let's be honest, the girls here are peasants.

Minghao went to the cashier and pretended to buy something. The cashier looked up as Minghao read her name tag "HaNeul".

"Hello!" She greeted Minghao with a nice smile. Her pale skin radiates the sunset from the window at he front of the store. It's rare to find anyone with ginger red hair, an Minghao wonders if it was dyed or not.

Minghao is usually quiet but a lot of things go through his mind. If he has to ask for her number, maybe he can use a pick-up line. A really punny one....

"Hi. Um..." Minghao paused to look down at his damn Daniels, "I am writing a phone book and I was wondering what your number is."

The girl laughed her hair.. No she didn't. Minghao stop. Her hair is all natural. Maybe. Who knows.

Minghao returned to the group with the girls number and continued the game.

"So who would like to go" Minghao smirked.

Vernon who got up to go to the washroom was stopped by Minghao with a dare, "Vernon rap for us."

"No" the rest of the group said in unison but Minghao didn't care.

Minghao reassured them "Just don't say she loves my rap or something about wacks with macs fully loaded or -"

"Okay I got it." Vernon got his laptop out and started to sung safe computer with caused the group to cringe as well as HaNeul.

The girl came to stop Vernon from rapping and Vernon went to the washroom because he is embarrassed and he needs to go. But before he went he told Seungcheol to take over for him.

Seungcheol didn't know what to say but look at the beautiful Jeonghan who was smiling at the froyo that was still left. It was strawberry and banana because he can't chose which one he liked better.

"Ask Mingyu or WonWoo" Jeonghan whispered into Seungcheol's ear which caused shivers go down his spine.

"WonWoo" Seungcheol picked him since he knows him better, "truth or dare"

WonWoo stopped to think. If he choses truth, he may have to spill. If he chose dare.....

"Dare" WonWoo said as he ate some of his and Mingyu's froyo.

Seungcheol chuckled, "kiss the person closest to you."

~~~
A/N: yes I'm going to end it here. It's over my limit of words per chapter. Idek why or how it happen. Idek. I DUNNO ANYTHING.

I should say that I will update more when I get inspiration. And right now, I'm alright. :))

Gonna update sometime. Can't update everyday cause I didn't have much time.

WATCH SEVENTEEN MELON PREMIERE THING LIVE OK. ON YOUTUBE 1theK. 6pm KOREAN TIME. (5am where I live. GG)

Gonna jeonghans hair for now