25 boo

It turned out that there was a sassy guy who entered the bus which Wonwoo knew. Remember he was friends with JiHoon in that Student Health Care Team and one of JiHoon's friends was Seungkwan. JiHoon had mentioned him before, saying that his sass is easier to deal with than WonWoo's problem. Wonwoo's problems at the time was self identity. That's how he started to act like a jerk and when he met Mingyu, he thought that this John Cena meme is getting too old and that it wasn't him.

Seungkwan, Wonwoo had saw him driving a car to pick JiHoon up. But the weird thing was that Seungkwan was under the driving age and he is now seen on a bus. Strange.

Seungkwan seemed to have notice Wonwoo too because he smiled and said, "Ah you look very familiar! You must be JiHoon's friend!"

Seungkwan sat across from them and started to talk about life with Wonwoo.

"Our music school is going to be hosting a concert soon and if you could make it, it will be fantastic" Seungkwan smiled and gave Wonwoo a flyer with the date and address of the event.

"It's next Friday." Mingyu pointed it out.

"Why are you even in this conversation? Am I talking to you mister, mister? HMMMMMMisTer MMMMMMmmmIstEr????" Wonwoo laughed and told seungkwan that Mingyu was his friend. Mingyu felt attacked and so his hands held onto Wonwoo's arm but Wonwoo put away his hand back on his lap. To make matters even worse, Seungkwan didn't even say sorry. Mingyu fakely laughed along and listen to their converssation. Just when Mingyu thinks it couldn't get any worse, Seungkwan spoke.

"I'm sure you two would come. I mean JiHoon is going to be there. If you want he can give you a ride." Seunkwan laughed.

The bus stopped and Wonwoo stood up and wave good bye to Seungkwan. All Wonwoo have in his mind right now is his music.
~~~~~~
A/N: yeet

How's life?