-Female- Reader x Aaron (MCD)

EDITED
R.I.P AARON, FROM EPISODE 67 (CRY OF THE WOLF SEASON 1) - 82 (HIS CHOICE SEASON 2)
1st P.O.V
R.I.P Aaron, the man I fell in love with ever since that day we became friends.

He left me with unforgettable memories—good ones, in fact—and even made a promise that one day we would be together forever.

We were inseparable, wherever I went he went, wherever he reached I tracked.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

He's gone, and I'm laying on my bed like a limp doll, on the edge of oblivion, listening to the clock tick every second.

"(Your name)?" I heard, as I recognized the familiar voice. It almost brought me to tears when I realized who it was.
Almost.

I was too stunned and shocked to cry, or even speak. After all, I was probably hallucinating. I wouldn't be surprised if I was. Though, I wanted to believe it was him. That he was real.

"(name)?" I heard again. This time, I opened my eyes, only to be surprised at what I saw. It was him.

"A-Aaron?" I asked, unsure of myself. He only smiled.

"(name), it's me." He said softly.

"N-no . . ." I whispered. "Y-your not real! You can't be! Your dead!" I objected, instantly getting up from my bed. He looked hurt, instantly, I felt terrible.

"(Your name), it's really me." He said. He then showed me the ring on his hand, the same one I had given him. It was our promise ring. The same one we had given eachother long before he died.

I ran at him, sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered, rubbing my back.

Later on, I had stopped crying. We were just sitting on the bed, hugging each other in a tight embrace.

"(Your name), there's something I need to tell you." He said worriedly. I creased my eyebrows. Did I do something wrong? If it's about that time I stole his ice cre-

"I-" He stuttered, "I'm not . . . Completely resurrected. Which means . . . I only have five hours left in the over world, a.k.a here."
He had to say that now. I could feel my heart breaking all over again. I sat on his lap, facing him.

"Well then, we might as well make the best of our moments." I softly said, few tears slipping out in the process.

"What do you me-" Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with a kiss, my hands sliding up his bare chest. His hands moved to my back as our lips moved in sync. I ripped off his black sweater and threw it to the ground.

He couldn't resist either, he stripped me until I was bare, as I did to him.

He flipped me on my stomach.

"I love you . . ." He whispered into my ear. I shivered.
He thrusted into me groaning while I moaned softly, a few tears slipped from my eyes as he kissed them away. It felt like a stab in the ass at first, but it soon became pleasurable. After a while I was basically screaming.

After quite a while, we switched positions. He was the one on the bed while I sat on his lap. Slowly, I rolled my hips forwards and backwards, gaining speed every time I did that. Soon enough, I was bouncing, going at inhuman speeds. Moaning in pure bliss. We fell back on the bed panting. I looked into his eyes. How long has it been? I didn't know. All I knew was that his time was up and he had to go back.

My heart wasn't breaking anymore. I knew everything was going to be alright. And soon, this unborn child would grow to be just like his father. Female or male? Didn't know either. But I was going to have to stay alive for this child.
"Till death do us apart." Were my last words to Aaron before he disappeared into the mist.
————————————
K ya know what?
I give up on that line thingy.
Anyways, when I posted that chapter on the other book, I realized something . . .
This already hit like more than 5000 views.
Which means . . .
Shit.
You get to ask me some of my darkest secrets.
Private message me?
-Pastelllelelelleleio