Chapter one : Signing up

Hello Readers :) Thank you for the support of my other book by the way :D it feels good when you guys make good comments, it motivates me to write more!

Hope you enjoy :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, Wake up already! " You heard a voice while you feel like you were getting kick at the back, You tiredly open your eyes and could see an annoyed expression of your Brother.

"Geez, you don't have to kick me! " You groggily sat up and stretched your arms while a tired yawn came out as well.

"If I hadn't done that then you'll be sleeping the day off. Idiot. " Your brother, Shawn (Last Name), is a bossy,cold,arrogant but caring brother. He rarely shows off his good side to you.

'what a douchebag' You thought as you glared at him. He exited your room and motioned for you to hurry up.

You got up, fix your bed, went for a shower, change into school uniform and went downstairs to eat,
You saw your brother already sat down but didn't start eating, he was waiting for you.

"Took you about 46 minutes and 30 seconds to wash yourself. " Shawn held no emotion in his eyes as he looked at you.

" Yeah,yeah, shut up Shawn. " You quitely mumbled but was heard anyway. He ignored you and started eating when you sat down in front of him.

After the 10 minute breakfast, you two went outside. He got his bicycle and you sat down on the seat of the back.

"You better not move you idiot. " Shawn said as he started pedalling the bike towards school.

Ah, You two don't have parents but as people would say around your neighborhood you two were abandoned. You didn't really listen to them but you couldn't deny that were actually right. Your brother was the one who raise you, he works part-time at a fastfood restaurant, You weren't a picky eater so your brother was thankful for that because if you were then he would shove the food into your mouth.

" Hey, get off we're here. " He suggested as you got down on the bike. You inhaled the air and was getting kind of nervous.

"Be Good, idiot. Remember that we are transfer students."

______________________________________
first chapter done :) it was short but it will get better :D