Chapter Two : First Day

Second Chaper , Hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________

" Remember that we are transfer students. "

You got slightly nervous at your new school, you glance around looking for your brother and he was already making friends.

'he's the worst and he's not even helping me.' You thought as you saw Shawn smiling fakely at his new found friends.

Sighing defeatedly, You decided to just walk to your classroom while asking where it is. When you entered the hallway, students were scattered everywhere, girls were gossiping and guys were laughing.

You build up the courage and asked the students where to find 3-C room.

"Uhm, excuse me, do you know where the 3-C room is? " You asked politely as the girl you were asking looked at you happily.

"Oh, it's in the third floor, i'm actually a second year so I don't know much about the classrooms in the third floor but i'm sure it's easy to find." She said and you politely say thank you as you made your way up the stairs.

As you made your way up the stairs you already heard the bell ringing signalling that it was time to get to their respective classrooms. You started jogging and accidentaly tripped at one of the stairs.
You hit your head at the railings and you immediately rubbed it slowly. Since the pain was quite unbearable you sat down while seeing no students.

'Great, i'm skipping class already.'

As you silently rubbed your head continously you didnt noticet a pair of eyes staring at you.

"Excuse me, what are you still doing here? " A voice said. You looked up and saw a guy wearing glasses while looking down at you.

"Uhm, I-i was about to go to class but I accidentally stumbled."
You said while removing your hand on your forehead and let him saw the bruised.

" Tsk. " Was all you heard as he grabbed your hand towards the infirmary.

"W-wait! Where are you taking me? " You asked as he continue to drag you. Your gaze quickly set eyes on your hands.

'He held my hand. ' A faint blush made towards your cheeks.

"The infirmary, where else? "

"Oh. "

'Geez, why am I acting like this? ' You thought as he stopped at a door. He brought you inside and forcefully let you sit down on a chair while he search for the medication.

While he search through the cabinet, you glance around the room. Five beds, a shelf filled with medicines and tons of first aid kits.

"Hold still. " His voice was calm and cold as he placed the alcohol on a cotton ball and gently wipes it in your forehead.

You looked up at him and his eyes were concentrated on your forehead. Now that you've notice it, his got the features of a model. His got face, the eyes, the cheeks and the lips.

You got to admit, you had a slight crush on him but only on his looks, you didn't even know if he was smart or not.

'Probably not. ' You chuckled as you thought of him as an idiot.
"What are you laughing at? " He said as his voice was bored and so his eyes. You shook your head and smiled awkwardly.
He turned around and placed the kit back on the shelf. Upon noticing this, you touched your forehead and could feel a rectangular bandage on it.

"Uh, Thank you by the way. " You stood up and politely bowed little.

" I know that you're a new student. "

You widened your eyes and gave him a confuse look.

"How did you know? "

"I know everything. "

"That's creepy. "

"It's not. Come on, I'll lead you to your classroom. 3-C, right? "
He asked as he grabbed your hand again and drag you down the hallway. You nodded sheepishly and followed him behind.

You were about to ask his name but was stopped when he looked at you.

"W-what? Is there something in my face? " You used your other hand and touched your face and see if there were some dirt on it.

"No." He quickly replied as he cast his gaze forward. You followed and could see another door and on top of it, you can see a sign '3-C'.

"Oh... Thank you again. I'll be heading in now. " You smiled up at him and expected him to let go but didn't. He stared at you not even showing any emotions. You got quite flustered and blush.

"U-uhmmm... " You shrank on his gaze and cast your eyes downwards.

"Why are you looking at the floor? "

"Huh? " You looked up at him and again no emotion.

'Is he a robot or something? '

"You can't go in there easily, the teacher doesn't know that you were assigned here. " He said and knocked on the door. Before the students saw the both of you, he let go of your hand.

"Ah, Crimson, what are you doing here? " A lady said, the teacher, said as he smiled at the guy in front of you.

"Good Morning Ms. Lancaster, Sorry for disturbing your class." He smiled.

'Wait! He smiles?!? And what's this Crimson?!? " You were slightly shocked at his new self right now. He was freaking smiling and when he was with you,he was bored.

"You've got a new student Ma'am. " Crimson said as he looked at you. Students then started talking about there was a new student but mostly the topic was about Crimson.

'Is he that popular? ' You made your way towards the teacher and smiled. You then face everyone in front of you.

"G-good Morning. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), Nice to meet all of you. " You introduced yourself as students were smiling and welcoming you.

"Well I guess, I'll go then Ms. Lancaster. Bye. " Crimson said and smiled at everybody. Girls then squeeled and blushed.

"Bye Mr. President!! " All of the girls said while waving goodbye at him.

'Wha--??? '

He looked at you and smirk and finally made his exit.

'He's the Freaking President?!?!? '

--------------------------------------------------------
Chapter two done :)

Thank you for the support guys, it means alot.

Vote, Comment and Share it to your friends ladies and gents.

Bye :)