Chapter 9 : Weird

"What are you doing up so early in the morning?" Shawn ask as he scratch his stomach and has his hair in all directions. He was woken up due to sound of frying pans clunking and your voice shrieking.

"A-are you c-cooking?" He widen his eyes as he saw the kitchen-table full of ingredients. You smiled nervously as you held the spatula and sucked your index finger in your mouth,which was slightly burned from the heat.

"I-i thought t-that it would be a g-good idea.." You said as Shawn moved towards you and held up your hand to his face.

"Jeez. You could have just woken me up if you were that hungry,so you wouldn't get these." He said as he made you look to the small cuts on your hands cause by the knife.

"I-i'm not hungry, I was thinking that I would make something for lunch and....give it to someone." You looked the other way as a blush crept onto your cheeks. Shawn,who still held your hand in mid-air,suddenly squeezes it tight to the point where you grit your teeth.

"You like someone,don't you?"

You look up at him as his eyes stared down at you hauntingly,his aura change. Without thinking twice,you used your other hand with the spatula and hit him in the head.

------------------------

"Sheesh. You didn't have to him me." Shawn pouted as he parked his bike. A large swathe was in his head as it left him bruised and burned. The spatula was sizzling hot when you hit him with it.

"You were acting weird.....again."

"What do you mean 'again'?"

You chuckled as you recalled a memory.

"Remember when a boy said that he like me? Your face was in pure rage when I told you about it. Why though? Whenever you ask or knew something and the topic is about guys, you would always act berserk."  You stated as he look at you,with kindness this time.

"I just don't want my sister to get hurt over some dumb guy." Shawn patted your head as you smiled at him.

"You being kind is creepier! Just go back to your old self!" You tease as he smack your head lightly.

"Idiot! I was trying to be sincere!"

"Much better."

-----------------------------
"Good work (Y/N)!" Your teacher,Mrs.Lancaster,praise as you solve the math problem correctly.

"Thank you." You bashfully said as you went to your desk and sit.

"It was all thanks to Crimson's lecturing." You snickered lightly at the thought and proceeded the morning class.

The bell rang and Mrs. Lancaster dismissed her students. You pack your things and went to the place that you haven't visited before. The Tower.

You thought that Crimson would be there but a Lady stop you from going any further.

"Student Councils and Teachers only." She said. You could tell that she was one,a teacher.

"O-oh." Was all you could mutter as you remembered that Crimson hasn't verified you yet to be a secretary. You were going to ask the Lady where Crimson was but she already went inside the tower.

"Well,atleast I know where Cyan is." You smiled brightly as you dash through the stairs and towards the door which led to the rooftop,completely ignoring the warning that was plastered onto the door.

Spotting a person on the ground,you quickly recognize it to be....

"Cyan..."

Your presence was then notice by Cyan as he look at the doorway. His eyes brighten up by the sight of you and quickly hoisted himself up. His left cheek had a bandage on it.