Chapter 8 : Furious

"You both seem to enjoy yourselves in there..."

As you casted your eyes in front of you,there he stood with calmness but a tint of anger,his eyes traveling from you to Cyan.

"What do you care?" Cyan sighed and smirk as if to make Crimson more envious and to make it worse,Cyan snaked an arm around your waist.Crimson notice but didn't take heed.

"Because I am the President and it's my job to make everyting perfect. Unlike the Vice who doesn't do anything but causes more trouble." Crimson's eyes shone with fierce and superiority.He walk closer,not minding your injuries,he pulled your body out of his twins grip.

"Trouble? You think that you're doing everything right even though the new student is gettig bullied already and who was there to save her? Certainly not YOU.It was ME." Cyan said with clenched teeth. Visibly infuriated with Crimson's words.

"Well,it was your fault for letting your so-called-fans hurt her." Crimson pointed out with pure satisfaction.Play fire with fire and it is very accurate at this situation considering that they are twins.Identical even.

Cyan looked the other way as if not bothering to answer his brother anymore. Crimson took the hint and felt powerful for making his brother tiny.

You were quiet all the time,afraid to even barge in a fight of two alphas.

"I'll take her to class.Jeez,honestly you need to stop this bullshit that you're getting in." Crimson sighed tiredly as he walk to the direction of your class.

You felt bad for getting into trouble and getting Cyan blame. Well it wasn't your fault that those girls lashed at you but you still felt guilty.

You look back but no surprise came out of your mouth when Cyan walk to the other way facing his back to you and Crimson.

"You still aren't qualified to be the secretary,you know." Crimson stated as you two stand at the door of your classroom.

"Uhm...I don't get why the both of you are fighting but you need to stop. You both are just hurting yourselves." You blurted without thinking,looking down at the ground dodging the topic of being secretary,you gulped afraid of what would be the outcome.

"You don't know what you're saying but i'll take that advice."

You whip your head up as you saw Crimson smiled,you could see in his eyes that he was surely affected by your words.You smiled and said your thank you to Crimson.

As Crimson opened the door,classmates were in shock of seeing you being bandage up.You thought that Crimson would leave you but nope,he guided you to your desk as if a boyfriend caring for his injured girlfriend.
He even had his brows knit up in worry.You knew that this was just for show but you sucked it all up and smiled.

"I'll be going now." Crimson said as he look at your face one last time before making his way to the door.As soon as he dissappeared,your classmates made their way up to you and ask questions that made you laugh.

"Like OMG! Are you guys goin' out?" A particular girl ask as she anticipated for your reply.

"Ah, N----" You were cut in mid sentence as the other gurl replied for you.

"Of coures they are! Crimson wouldn't do THIS to a girl. Escorting someone to their desks is beyond imaginary of Crimson."

"You are so lucky gurl!"

"Ah! I wanna be you! Like honestly,how did he ask you out?"

You were gonna deny but as you opened your mouth to reply the teacher walk in,signaling everyone to sit down.The teacher notice your state but continued on with the day with her lessons.

As lunch time came everyone went their separate ways as you waited for everyone to go out since it would be difficult to squish in with your bandages in tact.

"Hey,(Y/N)! Wanna join us with lunch?"

"She can't! Remember she has a boyfriend!"

"Oh right! Sorry!"

You facepalm,as the group of guys who ask you out talked wihout you saying anything.You sighed as you gently rose,gripping the edge of the table as you stood up.

"(Y/N)!!" You didn't had a chance to look back as you were embrace with strong arms from behind.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen! I swear! I know i'm an idiot but I was so worried when the President told me that you got injured!" You patted his arms to let go and face him.Shawn,who was by the way left you,who didn't care that you got detention and who also calls you an idiot sometimes but despite that you couldn't handle the face that he was making right now.

"Oh,don't cry you big baby." You chuckle as you held his face in your palms.

"I'm okay! You don't need to be worried and it's not your fault." You wanted to record his face and use it against him but that thought quickly vanish as you were taken aback by his words.

"You're my only sibling.I-i can't afford to lose you,I promise myself that I would protect you but I guess I failed at that.I'm sorry." Shawn said through tears as he hugged you again,tighter this time.You patted his back as you secretly wiped your own tears as it touched your heart.

"You didn't fail,Shawn.To make you feel better,how about we eat lunch together?" You both separate from the hug as Shawn finally smiled and nodded.

"I'm gonna make my promise again. I'm really gonna protect you this time." Shawn beamed as you laugh in response.

As you and your brother ate outside where a big tree loomed over your figures,you both didn't notice as a pair of eyes watch from the rooftop.

"She should've been eating with me..."