Prologue: Had Enough

-PROLOGUE-

Nick Hale

"Why does this damn uniform skirt have to be so long?" Ariana complained, as she hiked up the uniform skirt even higher. It was now so short than I could see exactly what color her thong underwear was.

I rolled my eyes at my friend Alex Rosen who was standing next to me. Ariana Valance was a complete wannabee. She always complained about the dark green pleated knee length skirt and white blouse that our school, Silver Shore Academy made us wear. Us guys had dress pants of the same color with a white dress shirt ande a green tie. The girls had an elegant black cardigan while we wore a blazer.

Anyway, Ariana, and her group of wannabee friends did everything they could to imitate the popular girls at our school. They hiked up their skirt, they arranged their hair in ludicrous hairstyles, they swore at almost every word, and they gosspied about the 'rejects' of Silver Shore. Little did they know that almost everybody quietly laughed at them behind their backs.

"And why does this blouse have to be so fucking loose?" Ariana continued whining, as she grabbed some of the blouse's cloth at the back, pulling it until I winced at it's tightness and neatly tucking it in. She caught Alex and I looking at her and mistook our disgust. She batted her lashes seductively at us. Alex responded by giving her the finger.

"I am sure my lipstick is disgusting," her friend Kimberly said while Elena and Marielle simpered. "Can we go check it out in a bathroom?"

"Yes! Good idea," agreed Elena, while fiddling with her hiked up skirt.

The four of them flounced away leaving me and Alex alone.

"What is wrong with those wanna be whores?" Alex asked, heaving a huge sigh.

That's when our friend Julie came, wearing her green skirt and blouse in the normal way.

"Hey guys!" she said, smiling brightly.

"Hey Jules," we answered.

"Talking about Ariana and the gang?" she asked, a slight smirk playing at her lips.

"How did you know?" I asked in mock wonder.

"I just met them on my way, bitching about how you have a huge crush on them from the way you were staring," Julie clarified.

Just then the bell rang and we made our way to our next class which was P.E.. For this, we had a choice of either dark green shorts or sweat pants with a white polo shirt.

I changed quickly into my shorts and t-shirt and left to the gym where Coach Leyers was waiting. Julie and her best friend Louisa came out shortly after us wearing their sweat pants and a shirt. 

Hours after everyone came out, Ariana and her friends came out, their shirts ticked into their dramatically short shorts. Again, I could see Ariana’s underwear, and it wasn’t a very pleasant sight.

"Girls, you have been marked tardy," Coach Leyers announced, making some vigorous check marks on her role call. "And... Please hike down your shorts, or I might be giving you detention" she added, surveying them with distate.

As Ariana and her friends began to sigh, I turned and whispered to Julie, Louisa and Alex.

"I’ve had just about enough of Ariana Valance."

 (Thank you to @ThePurpleMess for the beautiful banner!)

Hello! New book!! Exciting, right?? ;) I am definitely excited!! The idea came to me in the shower... LOL. Anyway, comment or vote to let me know what I think! I love you! And check out my other book, Now Or Never.

Dedicated to Habiba, @EatingNutellaAllDay one of my close Wattpad friends. Check out her books, they are all amazing!!

Much love

-Val

xoxo