Ch 3-Not my Fault

A.N: When I end a chapter with a characters POV, at the beginning of next chapter, its the same POV so its Nick’s POV right now. Enjoy!

*And I will edit only after five chapters... for now its unedited. Sorry. Hope there arent too mahy mistakes for now:) xx

====================================

I stared at Julie, not able to understand the unreailty of her statement.

"No. Of course she doesn't. Don't make dumb jokes, Jules."

"Think about it, Nicky," she teased, "Ariana texts you, meaning she is anxious to work with you. Equals, she likes you," Jules laughed. 

"No, it doesn't," argued Alex. Lou just looked strange and didn't say a word.

"Do you like her? Because, she likes you." stated Jules. 

I stared at her in incredulity before saying, "Are you drunk or what, Jules? I would never like Ariana Valance."

*

The next day, I received a new text from Ari. It read;

Hey, Nick. You didnt answer my text yesterday, so I didnt know what you thought. Just so you dont get the wrong idea, it was a dare. -Ari

I smirked before forwarding it to Julie. A few minutes later, I recived a reply from her.

In your dreams, Nick. It wasnt a dare, I bet she just said that so you wouldnt think she liked you.

I was about to hit reply when another text from Ari was announced. It read;

Im sorry to bother you again, but could you please reply? Thanks! -Ari

I hit reply and wrote:

Its cool, no sweat. Are we still on for studying at the library tomorrow? -Nick

While waiting for her answer I hit reply to Jules.

Jules, dont exagerate. She doesnt like me, okay?

Jules’ answer was;

Dont make excuses, Nick. 

I rolled my eyes and was about to reply that she should lay off me when Ari answered my text.

The library? Um, if you want. But I’ve never been to a library before so you should tell me where it is. Okay? -Ari

Jeez, this girl was unbelievable. Never been to a library? Wow. I spend my free time at the library. All the frickin time.

You know what? Nevermind. You can come to my house. Here’s the address: 

I typed in my address, and hit send. Tomorrow, my parents were visiting friends and my younger brother was at football practice. It’ll be okay.

I answered to Jules, Whatever, Jules, think what you want. and returned to Ari.

Nick: are you coming?

Ari: Definitely. See you! -Ari

*

The doorbell rang, announcing Ari's arrival. I sighed and opened the door. She stood, grinning awkwardly at my front door. The sight was enough to make me want to vomit out my cheeseburger.

Her outfit was horrendous. I'm glad Silver Shore has a uniform so I don't have to see her clothes everyday. She wore a skin tight neon yellow tee with black skinny jeans that made her butt look huge. On her feet, she wore high heeled suede boots that did not match the rest of her outfit and a black Longchamps handbag was casually slung on her left shoulder. Her outfit was so mismatched that I winced.