Chapter Two

I woke up to a big pain on my right side, so I hopped in the shower and rinsed off all the dry blood. My body couldn't take the pain the knife wounds caused on my rib cage all the way to my chest. Bruises formed on my body. I winced as the pain slowly subsided but new eventually it would ache later. As soon as I stepped into the shower, the warm water released all the tension and pressure in my muscles. Once I was done I got dressed in dark denim jean shorts a black sweat shirt along with my hoodie. Just as I was finished get dressed, I made my way downstairs and sneaked outside so my dad wouldn't hurt me before I go to school.

Making my way outside, I put my hoodie on and made my way to school, reaching there perfectly on time.

"Alex", I heard my name being called by the one and only KC, I turned around just in time as she pulled me into a bear hug. Squeezing the life out of me. I winced at the contact an immediately unhooked myself, holding my ribs. She frowned in confusion," I heard what that douchebag idiot Anthony tried to hit you that jackass". She babbled on but I wasn't listening.

I couldn't stop thinking about Kaden and It kept worrying me. I haven't seen him this whole week. My beatings were getting worse to the point where I went to the hospital for a second not remembering for a second as to who I was.

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings in anyway, did he think I meant to hurt him. 'I hope not'. Its just I'm not use to long contact; never have since my moms accident.

My thoughts were running wild thinking that Kaden's absence is all my fault. It kept eating away at me. During my free period I found Tyler at their table by himself looking deep in thought.

"H....hi...Tyler?" I stuttered asking in more of a question phase.

"oh, hey Alex...wait are you okay..no ones fucking with you are they? he raised his voice sounding very angry.

"That's what...I wanted...to..to talk to Kaden about.....have you....seen him?" I stammered

He looked at me confused until he realized what I asked of him.

"yeah I do...he's been really angry the whole week... but of course for you I will take you to his spot where he thinks and relaxes...I'll take you now!" he got up and dragged me to his car, which I released my hold from, earning a confused look, ignoring all the glares the girls were giving me.

I gave a weak smile," I'm sorry, I cant handle long contact, it gives me anxiety", putting my head down ashamed.

He lifted my chin up," don't worry I completely understand", he smiled and we hopped in. He pulled out his phone and dialed someone asking where they was; but I blanked out not paying attention to their conversation.

----------------- --------------------------- -------------------

"Alex..' a finger snapped in front of my face causing me to break out of the trance I was in.

"sorry.. was thinking" I whispered.

He pulled up to what looked to be a park surrounded by beautiful trees. It was a breathtaking site to see.

I scrunched up my nose," are you sure...we are...in the ...right place?"

Tyler smirked and pulled me along with him.

We walked through some bushes and their in the middle of the clearing on a picnic table was Kaden. The sunlight shined beams on Kaden's face as he had his eyes closed facing the sky.