Chapter Three

Alex p.o.v

That night I returned home late and it was such a bad idea! My father was waiting for me at the front door with such an angry look that I couldn't help but get scared!

"Where the fuck were you?", he yelled in my face grabbing a handful of my hair, yanking me so we were face to face," huh answer me you little bitch? Where the fuck were you?", he said with such venom!

I stuttered which I shouldn't have; cause he slapped me so hard I could see stars! I shook my head, which my father grabbed me by the neck an slammed me against the wall bashing my head in! My vision blurred but I fought it so hard. I don't know why this happens to me, did I do something to make my dad hate me!

" please..... dad.... please!", I pleaded to him, as tears spilt from my eyes. My father grew more enraged an ran towards me with such rage that I made up my mind, I dodged his attack an ran out the door with whatever strength I had left.

I could hear my fathers shouts behind me, like he was getting closer. And you know the saying where if someone's chasing you don't look back cause you'll lose focus an he'll catch you well, I didn't look back an just kept going.

My head throbbed so badly as soon as I made it into the next street seeming as I don't know how long I ran, I collapsed into the street, letting the darkness consume the last of my strength!

" ALEX!".

Kaden's P.O.V

"I'm telling you man, something just doesn't.... I don't know..... she's hard to read besides the fact that we know she's being hurt badly!", Tyler rants on and on about Alex!
Alex, I only had seen her a few hours ago when she asked to see me. God, I was stupid for even yelling at her, she was so frightened, my head is just jumbled with Alex! She makes me feel things I once felt when I had my family.

"Dude, just shut up, your giving me a damn headache", I say looking at him with a deadpanned look

" Kaden, I know it bothers you i can see it on your face. You care for her man, it doesn't take an idiot like me to know that", Tyler said with a soft smile, to which I ignored.

I looked out my window as the houses passed by, wondering what the hell this world has turned into!

" what the....?", Tyler says catching my attention, I looked head to see what he was looking at an see someone laying in the middle of the road.

Tyler and I got out as quick as we could but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a familiar, shirt, an face

"ALEX!", I yell an kneel down beside her lifting her up, moving the hair from her face to gasp in horror an her bloody eyebrow, busted lip, half the scar on her chin reopened! I squeezed her to my chest ," Alex.... Alex... come one wake up", I shook her slowly an carefully

I heard a soft weak groan come from her an her eyes open just a bit. Hissing in pain", ka...mden", her voice came out scratchy!

I caressed her face," hey.... I'm here... I'm here...", she gives me a weak smile before her eyes rolled in the back of her head'

" Kayden, we have to take her to the hospital", Tyler's says to me to which I nod and gently lift her up. She felt so light in my arms but she fitted perfectly well. I kept her close to my chest as Tyler opened the door for me.

I laid her down gently and got in as Tyler drove fast to the hospital. 

I stroked my fingers through her hair and closed my eyes with hatred for whoever did this to her.

" don't worry Kaden, we'll catch the fucker that did this to her", Tyler said tightening his hand on the steering wheel. 

" when I find out who did this to her, I swear to god Tyler on my life, I'll kill'em"! I said angry but I calmed when I felt Alex flinch in pain. She started groaning in pain, moving slowly