2: You'll be Alright

The human demon shifted and turned above the cushion where he was left alone last night.

Hmm... Last night..

It was definitely a blur.

He yawned, which he was surprised at by the way this human body really functions. He'd rather go with the flow. He blinked as he smacked his lips, again, absent-mindedly. And what he really doesn't know that three shuddering figures behind him was about to smack him out unconscious, again.

"CHARGE DUDES!"

"AAAHHH!" The blonde leaped in surprise, backing himself near the television.

"Soos! ," The female shouted, "We were supposed to ask him quietly! Not knock him out!"

"Mabel, that was your idea." Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Well I changed my mind the last minute!" She grinned.

The male brunette sighed then flinched as he saw the blonde male face to face. His yellow hair is extremely fluffy but slightly greasy, his eyes flashed a dark brown as soon as he looked straight into it. He couldn't believe it. How could this cute, dorky young man which has probably the same age as his, could be the same cause of destruction the last time he visited here?!

"Th-That's Bill?!" He stuttered. The young man smirked at him, making his heart skip a beat.

"Uh.. Dipper? ," Soos chuckled nervously, "You've been on a staring contest with him for the a whole minute. I'm still wondering who won." He said scratching his chin.

Dipper blushed and shook his head. "Wha- No. First off, what are you doing here, when we defeated you?! Second, Soos, please remove the garlic necklace you're wearing, Bill is not a vampire. Also, drop that plastic axe Mabel."

"Aww, man! We felt like bringing those stuff with us! You know, suspense." Mabel pouted flipping her arms over sweater.

Bill frowned from all the nonsense. He scoffed and crossed his arms even though he still can't quite get these human gestures. "Alright, fine! I'll tell you everything I can. But prepare yourselves for a long backstory to be told."

Soos held his fists high and the other holding a box filled with buttered popcorn. "I've long prepared for such a moment."

Bill cleared his throat. "So there I was, rambling to myself about my own defeat. Being tricked by measly humans was the worst experience of my life!"

Dipper snickered at this, making the human demon glare.

"Ehem. Continue." He said, hiding a smirk.

The blonde groaned. "Then I finally decided to call up my 'friends'. They told me they found a way to bring my physical form AND my powers back. I was so desperate. I 'nodded' eagerly while waving my hand at their faces. And when they all shook it, I felt like I was alive. Or so I realized, that the remaining energy of my existence was being taken away from me..." He stopped as he choked on his tears. He sniffled as he continued with a shaking voice. "I...I was tricked! TWICE!! I never get... T-tricked.. *sniff* Everything I have was torn apart... Th-Then I transformed into something useless. You meatsacks!" He screamed as he sobbed against his oversized t-shirt.

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos exchanged sad glances as they huddled.

"What do you think we should do?" Mabel asked.

"I-I don't know dudes! His story is so real! *nom* We should let him stay! *nom* ." Soos replied while eating his popcorn.

Dipper sighed. "I..I honestly don't know. Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford will arrive three days from now. I guess in the meantime, we'll allow him to stay."

"You sir! ," Soos called out to Bill, who was staring at them with tear stained eyes, "You can stay for a while, dog! Since you're our guest, feel free and comfortable while Mabel will find you fitting things to wear in the mall and I'll cook up some breakfast! Dipper, I-I don't know, will keep you company? Welp! See ya dude!" He said waving, going to the kitchen as Mabel went out for shopping.

Dipper blushed mad as he heard that he will keep him in company. HIM. IN. COMPANY. He hid his blush by covering his face, slightly peeking at the human demon who was staring at him like a curious cat.

In Bill's point of view, Pine Tree looked somewhat attractive over the past few years. His soft-looking brown hair, his deep chocolate eyes, every time he looked at him, something in the middle of his chest stops a split second and his face grows hot. Who knew? He knows what this is, alas he never experienced it. He really didn't care that Pine Tree was a male because in a demon's perspective its pretty much normal for them.

He unconsciously extended his arms to the boy, which he just felt like doing. Dipper was backing out till he sat on the cushion Bill was sleeping. He wrapped his arms around the waist of the brunette as he nuzzled against his chest.

"Wh-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Dipper was in the verge of pushing him aside but he just couldn't. Is it because he felt pity for what happened to him? Or he just wants to stay with this specific comfort? No. Not happening. Dipper pushed his thoughts aside and decided to hug him back.

"I don't know what this is, Pine Tree." Bill murmured. "But I like it.." He continued, a tear streaking his cheek.

"Oh Bill," Dipper mumbled, caressing the young blonde's hair. "You'll be fine..."

"You'll be alright."

A/N: WELP! EMOTIONAL TRAIN CHUGGING IN, CHOO CHOO! ("*;3;*),,

Hope you like it! I think we all need a daily dose of these to be honest X'D