7. Judgement

Tad pressed random buttons on the 'peculiar looking control box' or for easier terms, the remote control for the television.

"Sorry dear Mabel but, I-uhm...... I still don't get what the purpose of this is." He blurted out.

"Mhm!" Mabel replied while working on a new sweater. "Just a little bit more..."

Strange quirked an eyebrow in interest. "What are you doing?"

"Aaaand, there! AHA! Here you go~!" Mabel cheered happily as she handed out a blue tee shirt with a white square in the middle.

"Is this.. For me?" He asked bluntly. The size of the shirt looks comfortable compared to what he is wearing.

"Yep!" The brunette nodded cheerfully.

"Oh. Thank you. But why did you excess so much effort for someone you just met? You barely even know me." He replied and attempted to give it back.

Mabel laughed. "What malarky are you talking about? Sometimes its better to think positively about a random stranger than just beating them up because they LOOK bad."

Tad looked behind her finding Bill and Dipper trying to ride a pig's back. Though they failed several times, they seem happy.

He sighed. "I guess..I guess you're right."

...

Gleeful laughter can be heard from the outside of the Mystery Shack as the Demon and the Journalist played along. Having good laughs, telling stories, and just, having a good and peaceful time together.

Dipper laughed nervously, "Ahah, dude, sorry i gotta go and drink some water. The heat is killing me!"

The blonde grinned. "Sure! Don't be gone for TOO long. Or else the pig will learn how to fly!" He screamed with both of his hands cupped between his mouth for emphasis.

"Heheh! Don't behead yourself if you did!"

"Try me, Pinetree!" He shouted one last time leaving a string of giggles among them.

Bill sighed. "Oh kid. What have you done to me." He whispered to himself as he sat down a nearby log.

There, he relaxed himself. Closing his eyes; feeling the soft, literal pine tree smelling breeze dance upon him. Now that he thought about it himself.. He liked the feeling.

He liked the feeling of being human.

On the other hand, Tad tried to sneak to him in surprise. And to his own surprise, he failed.

"What is it, Strange?" Bill greeted oddly in a calm manner, still having his own body relax and his eyes still closed.

He chuckled. "Oh, nothing.." He replied as he sat beside him.

A silence drifts among the two as the breeze suddenly stopped.

Tad broke the silence as he inhaled a sharp breath.

"So Cipher, er.. Sorry for judging but one thing disturbs me about your relationship."

Bill cocked a brow, eyes in constant close-lidded position as he replied,

"Yeah what is it 'Jealous Flop'?"

"You do realize that he's a male and your fragmentation of being a human being is ALSO male?"

"And?"

"And he's a young man and you're, hmm, let's say- OVER A TRILLION YEARS OLD?!"

Bill, finally opening his eyes to turn and look at the cringe-fest. Smirking, he laughed and rolled his gold-slit eyes.

"Well from MY observation, this flesh-stick looks pretty much like Pine Tree's and Shooting Star's. You know me; taking all the risks." He sighed.

"But you know the risks would be a high possibility of starting chaos all over again!"

"You don't get it, do you?" Bill glared.

With this response, Tad froze. He knew a guy like Bill would response differently to the word "chaos". He would flip around and shout 'That's a wonderful idea'!, well in this case...

The blonde groaned and stood up saying, "We're both hopeless in this pathetic world, yet I'm gonna be honest.. I don't care at all and, frankly, you should too. I'm gonna hang out with Pine Tree if you don't mind."

"...Cipher...." Was all Tad could mumble.

A/N:

IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE !! ;A;

SO MUCH PROJECTS AND IMPROVING TO BE GOT . Also I apologize for the lack of thumbnails. And might I say that those aren't mine? XD

Anyways...

Sadly more hiatus will happen next coz SCHOOL so I apologize but.. Stay tuned either wise! XD

(Probably next 4 months? ; u ; ) I love you all! ^u^

-Abby

EDIT: ugh. The COD DAMMED TITTLE WWOULDNT CHANGE! XD. The former (hopefully) title was supposed to be the one in the next chapter. Welp.