Thug Infinity ! (Book 4)

Cassie Aubrey Thompson / Johnson

And the journey continued. You should already know the name is Cassie Aubrey Thompson (add the Johnson, if you want). Well, I'm older now 22, to be exact and living on my own with Tyrek and my baby girl Aubrey, she already one years old, and I'm happy that she said the word "Mama" at an early stage. You should, remember all the damn drama that happen in high school, and that's where it all started. Then, college where not that much serious drama happen, beside that Tynesha thing.

Young Thugs have to be on hold for a few months or years, knowing that we have kids to take care of, and we can't go on tour with them, but we still be making music, and uploading them, almost performing and making music video, but we not huge like Beyoncé (THE SINGER) or Katy Perry. I don't have a job knowing that I do get money each week, from the record label.

I can believe that DRAMA is still coming, cause its always there. But, I got no worries. Beyoncé, and Meagan are still on my list even tho, Meagan is somehow cool with me, and Beyoncé oval headed ass is still a bitch, for clearing out on me about two times, that's how you know a bitch is scared about getting beat, then facing me where the real deal is at.

Lets just get to the fact that bitches are coming, cause Tyrek is killing them with the basketball and he is know as the finest youngest player on the team, along with DJ and Stanley. But, his the first. That's my baby, but anyway, just read the book.

  "We can never go nowhere. Unless we share with each other."
-Tupac Shakur