Fuck You Mean ?

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

It was Saturday afternoon, and I was getting ready to go met Sam at Starbucks. It was getting a little chili outside, so I went casual on putting some sweats and a crewneck on, along with some Concord 11s. I let my hair go, as I search for my nerd glasses to wear. I grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket along with this mini wallet.

"Babe, where you going?" Tyrek ask as he came out of the bathroom with only a towel. His light skinned ass.

"Didn't I told you yesterday, that I was going to met Sam." He sign.

"Shit. I forgot man." He walked to the drawer and put on some boxers, he dried himself off, and look for his denim collar shirt, along with some Levi's. He grab his Air Jordan Retro Grey Cement, and his Jordan socks.

"Where are you going, sir?" I ask him. He look at me as I walk in front on him.

"Going to a donation, in downtown." He grab my waist and straddler me in his lap as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"You bringing Aubrey?" He nodded his head.

"Of course. What you think this is." I shrugged my shoulders as he kiss my neck. I look up to the mirror that was in front of us and see the door opening slightly. I turned my head to see Aubrey coming in sucking on some juice and holding her blanket.

"You know what I don't get?" I ask Tyrek.

"Hm?"

"How in the hell did she get out of her crib." I look at her as she was leaning on the bed looking around the place with her big brown eyes. I shook my head as I got up from his lap and pick my baby up kissing her cheek. I walk out the door to see how to magical girl can get out of her bed.

Tyrek Johnson

I watch as Cat left with Aubrey to see how she magical got out of her bed. I continued putting my collar shirt to get ready for the donations in downtown. I sign as I look for one my favorite chain that I be usually wearing around my neck. I think about the day when my dad came to my momma house, and I act like it's nothing when I usually suppose to curse his ass out but I didn't had no worries about him anymore.

I heard my phone ringing and lean over to see that it was Camille. I let it ring, I didn't want to hear her voice. Now a days, she had got annoying bothering me for all this stupid shit. I mean I don't mind the donations and hanging out with kids, but the interviews be hanging me on a damn thin sting.

Shit, but no lie I miss Camille Martinez. Cat loved her. But, that day when that new Camille came in and told me she was my new accountant, I could tell that Cat felted hurt cause she didn't asked where the other Camille was at, and why she left without telling her. She one time tried calling her every time she gets but it always went straight to voice mail which really gets her mad, and I got get no booty that day.

I slide on my shoes and went down the hall to see Cassie putting on a different outfit. I lifted my brows in confusing, but I shook it off once I saw that fat ass of hers. I mean got damn! Can't believe it's mines.

"That ass." I whispered to myself but for her to also to hear. She looks at me then at her fitted track pants she had on. I bit my lip as  I walk pass her looking down at her ass as I made to the kitchen. I look for one of my Nature Valley in the cabinet but didn't see it, once I pass the trash can, I stop at my track and look down as I see it right now with crumbs still on the bag.

"What you looking at?" Cassie said as she came in and put a bowl on the sink.

"Did you ate my Nature Valley?" I ask her, as I went to the fridge.

"Me and Aubrey ate it last night, boy was it good," she said as she rub her stomach I smack my lips as I grab my keys, and walk up to her and kiss those lips of hers.

"I see you later," I said as I pull away, she smack my ass as I walk away.

"Quit the shit, man," I heard her giggles as I went to the living room to pick up Aubrey and heading out the door.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I watch as Tyrek left with Aubrey for the donation downtown, I grabbed my phone out my pocket as I dial Sam number to see if she's there at the place I told her, after a few rings she didn't answer, I lock my phone as I grab my keys and head out the door locking it. I got inside the my car and turned on the engine as I close my door and drove off the parking lot.

I felt my phone vibrate on the cup holder as I was on the stop sign and I see that it was Meagan. I ignored her for now until I feel comfortable enough to actually answer her calls. I finally made it to the shop where I was going to met Sam and to be surprise she was inside talking on the phone with someone. I parked my car as I got out and walk inside.

"I have to go, bye baby," she said when she hang up her phone.

"That was Shawn?" I ask. She nodded her head as she continued looking at some flowers.

"He keep on asking me when I'm going home, so he could get some booty, nigga a mess," we both chuckled as I walk over to the chocolates and admired them, man do I want some chocolate right now.

"Me-ow," someone said, I look over and see Kaelynn there with a basket on her hand.

"Fuck you, man," I said as I gave her a hug. "what you doing here?"

"Ask me like I know, I'm here with my big sister and shit, how about you?"

"Sam, I think I lost her by the way I can't even see her around no more," I said as I look around, I shook my head as I continued to look at the chocolates and soon go search for Sam.

Rosie Thompson

It was almost noon and I was walking to the gym to get fit, I told Asia that I was going there and she said she was coming in a few after her class. I walk up the stairs as I hear guys talking and laughing, I turned the corner and see three boys talking to each other, with there backs along the wall, and to no the fact the I knew all three.

"Damn, Rose, you funna sweat for me today," Taylor said as he was putting on his lifting gloves. I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't nobody got time to sweat for you," I said as I pass by them.

"Epic fail on the sauce my nigga." Omar said as he shook his head, I giggled as I walked inside the gym and hand the worker my card to let me in.

/>

"Can't wait for Thanksgiving!" Asia yelled as we was sitting on the bench chilling.

"Like forreal! All that collard greens, ham, corn - bread, ribs, mac n cheese, meatballs,-"

"Don't forget about the huge fat ass turkey," she remained me as she push me lightly.

"Don't even get me started," we both laughed as we see two couples walking along the shore that was there. I started thinking about Brian and how's he doing at his part of college, me and him doesn't go to the same college, and that really made me sad, that I couldn't see him like Taj and Asia do, sometimes I feel all worried about him cause I may think that his cheating, cause I'm not there to beat some bitch ass.

Instagram - @bluerepresent_ #FollowBack