Play Hard !

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

Waking up from a nice and almost peaceful sleep. I went and made breakfast, Aubrey was already up since somehow she's a morning person all of a sudden and help me a little as she did her precious mommy a favor and finish all her grits for the morning. I gave her, her cup and turned on the television to some teen nick as she watch Hey Arnold. I walk back to the kitchen and grab a plate as I place some waffles, chicken, eggs, bacons, and some briscuits.

As I took a bit of my waffles, someone came behind me and held my waist as the person reach up to grab a glass. I turned around to see a fresh Tyrek smiling as he pour himself a glass of apple juice. Lifting my eyebrow, I took a bite of my biscuit and chew.

"Good morning." He said as he looks at me in the eye.

"Didn't you said that this morning?"

Nodding his head, he grab my waist and pulled me close to him, as he lifted my chin and starting pecking my lips, before leaving it there, and kiss me somehow with passion in it. We kissed for a while, as we both switch position on our heads. I felt his hands guided down to my butt as he took a hand full and lift me up a little.

Little moans were transfer to each other as both out tongues went inside each other mouths. Pulling back, he went to my jawline, and neck moving his hat out the way. Wrapping my arms around his neck for more, I realized what he was doing. I bit his ear and he chuckled as he pulled away making me go back to my height. "You should wait until that day, Ty." Patting his chest, I continued eating.

"Cat, V Day is almost here, don't you think I need a little bit of V?" Shaking my head I laugh at him, looking over his shoulders to see if Brey still watching television.

Rose Thompson

I turned in my homework to Ms. Balm the next day and she graded it. She didn't told me my grade, but I knew for sure that I had to look at my portal for my final grade of this sesmster. I lazily walk to my next class with Asia, and Brittney by my side as we talk about Valentine's Day. I texted Brian earlier this morning, but he hasn't text back, and it been almost five hours so far. Shaking my head as I took a glance of my phone one more time, we enter class and I took my seat that's all the way to the back.

I brought me some food since I wasn't really feeling myself today, and man, I just want to stay in bed. I pulled out my phone, once more and started texting Asia who was also in the back, but three seats away from me. Ms. Brown was really tripping with her hormones ass, when she moved my room mate away from me.

"Okay, class, today's is to research someone important and was a inspires actress." Ms. Brown said as she walks to the board and wrote a name "SHIRLEY TEMPLE"

"Ms. Brown?" This kid name, Victor said as he raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Rogers?"

"Have you ever tasted Shirley Temple?" She think a little and shook her head. "Oh, you should, it taste real good."

"Ms. Brown, didn't Shirley Temple died yesterday on natural causes?" Kevin said as he strench his arms.

"Yes, yes she did. Now, I want you to write a page essay about Shirley Temple in your own words. Remember it's worth a grade." Ms. Brown said as she went back to her seat. I lean back in my chair as I put my hoodie on, and pull out three sheets of paper and a pencil. I was really tired and can't wait for the weekend, but then again valentines day is tomorrow and I have no idea if Brian is coming or nah.

I mean I can call him, but this time I just want him to think on his own on what it is, and what to bring me. Shaking it off my head, I wrote my heading at the top and started searching up Shirley Temple on my phone, as I wrote some things down

/>

Class was over an hour ago, and I was about to head home, when Asia called me name out somewhere. I turned around and see her coming at me with some chocolate in her hand. It wasn't the huge box of chocolate that shape as a heart, it was the usually chocolate that people eat. She came up to me, and hand me a bar of milky way, and a zip lock bag full of some pancakes I believe.

"Asia?" She looks at me as she took a bit of the pancakes, then I notice something black on the inside. "What is that? Inside the pancake?"

"You never had these before?" I shook my head.

"Not, that I know off."

"It's fried oreos. They be always selling it in the fair and all that."

"But, theses no fair, this month."

"I know, Ms. Cook made them and gave them out. I'm not really a big fan of them, so I gave it to you." Shrugging my shoulders, we continued our day talking about valentines day, and hearing what Taj was going to do for Asia. Luckily, she's not on her period, like I am, so I guess Taj going to be getting some.

Miley Duncan

Watching Tyrek, plays basketball can be the best thing in the world. His muscles tighten, body sweating, and being so focus. Why can't I have that for a man? I'm always stuck with some dead beat loser, who works at a fast food restaurant, or a waitress. As, I sit on the bleachers, Camille came and hand me a full blown paper work.

"Uh, what the hell is this?" I said lifting it up and disgustedly placing it next to me. There's one thing I hate about working is doing paper work.

"It's work! As long as your hear with me, you have to due work that will boost Tyrek career up to the state his probably going to be the next Dwayne Wade, or LeBron James." She took out her phone, as she does whatever and I just let out a sign, as I pick up a single sheet and read over it. Not, barely understanding it, I lean back and enjoyed the game.

Thinking for a little, I notice that Valentines day is coming up and I wonder who's going to buy me something. Usually, I buy myself something, cause' I always break up with my cheat boyfriend, and just enjoy my romantic night, eating chocolate, watching movies, drinking, and finger myself for about an hour until I make myself cum.

It had been a while, since I had sex so it have to do with a dildo or just my to fingers to give me magic. I can't kiss myself or suck on, so It's kinda hard not thinking about someone you want in your bed. Let's hope for the best. But, I don't mind if the person is playing hard to get.

"Miley, can you please do the paper work. It's just information you have to put for yourself."

"Really?" She nodded her head and I just got to work.

//instagram: @bluerepresent_xxx
updated will be tomorrow night as a valentines day special.
//i'm sick and jealous about someone.