And the third, that's when your world splits down the middle...

Iv been lying in my bed for 2 full days now and the pain tends to fade away but hits me twice as hard when I wake up. My world has practically split into two. I think it's safe to say that he's definitely NOT coming back. Noeones seen my face for 2 days, I haven't eaten for 2 days...Iv only been bothered to get myself glasses of water. Ryan went home and hasn't been back, but he's texting constantly. He's coming round to take me out for dinner in a minute but I won't eat much. I get myself out of bed and straighten out the covers. I really didn't feel like getting myself out of bed earlier...I just feel like shit. Suddenly the front door goes and then it opens. Ryan never waits. I sigh as I hear him coming up the stairs. He comes in and sighs.

"I knew I would see you like this."

He hugs me and tells me to go get ready. I do so whilst he goes downstairs. I choose to wear my black skinny's, white boob tube and black leather jacket with black heels. I do my hair and grab my phone along with my purse. I get downstairs and Ryan's sitting on the sofa, looking pissed off. I sit next to him and he says,

"You haven't eaten for 2 days?! I knew you looked skinnier!"

I sigh and say,

"Ok, how did you know."

I just can't be bothered right now...

"I was the last person in there since nothing has been touched, moved or used! Your eating tonight."

He orders. I shake my head and suddenly, Ryan grabs me by my shoulders and shakes me.

"STOP BEING AN IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STARVING YOURSELF OUT OF GRIEF?!"

He shouts. I gasp, he's never treated me like that before. Never. Ryan sighs.

"I'm sorry, babe. It just that your the most important thing in my life and I don't wanna...no, CAN'T lose you...your my best friend. Come on, lets go."

I nod, gulping back tears and the lump in my throat. After a 10 minute drive, we arrive at the Italian restaurant. We get shown to a table and Ryan pulls my chair out for me. After he sits down, we decide to get a large pizza to share.

"Nat, I really didn't know what to say about this but, I think Joel is trying to turn Andy and Adam away from you. He's been telling them a load of bullshit, but they arent taking it."

I sigh and sit back.

"I should probably get used to it. Ill probably have no friends by next week. Not even you."

I whisper. Ryan takes my hand and says,

"You and I BOTH know that that will never happen."

I nod and smile weakly.

------------------------------------------------

(WRITERS NOTE!)

Guys, I'm sorry the chapters are so short but it was never meant to be a 2 page long chapter. I wanted it to be a brief fanfic that people could flick through. Next one in the morning will be better, thanks guys! XOXOXOXOXOX

-----------------------------------------------