Intoduction

HEY! this is my frist story on wattpad so  pleaseee tell me what you think!

The world is dying.

                “Sharm! Get the Cickle and make the border! If we want mankind to live, we must act fast to keep You-Know-What out!"

                Sharm grabbed the Cickle and brought it out into the burning world. The world was in chaos so he quickly shuffled to the place the Captain of the operation told him the new border should be placed and waited for his signal. The Cickle was a small handheld device that, once touched to the ground, would burn a circle all around this city. You can get out if you want, but you can’t get back in.

                A mile away a man stood alone, making the decision of his life. “I’m the Captain. I’m the Captain. I’m the Captain.” He told himself, pacing back and forth. “I’m the one came up with the plan, I’ve got to do it!” he stopped pacing and looked at the big red button he had placed on his desk. That was the button that would kill thousands of people… yet save the world. Select children who would grow up to live in the new city were already safe. All he had to do now was rid the city of everyone else. The button would do just that.Captain walked over to the button hesitantly. Looking away, he pressed his finger down. He knew that the news bulletin in the sky now read:

New York News- evacuate immediately! Get outside city limits within thirty minutes or your life will be taken…. GOVERNMENT HAS FALLEN -blink – WORLD IN RUINS- blink- PLAN 34197 IN ACTION.’

The captain dragged himself out towards Sharm, knowing he was walking towards death.

All around the cries of people who knew they were doomed filled the air. The sky lit up with the news none of us wanted to hear.  The world seemed on fire, cars were on fire from people who tried to get out and had a accident. Children were being dragged around, holding onto their parents hands. All the little ones had expressions of fear on their face. A child holding a stuffed bear passed by, tears running down her face. A few feet away was another child, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Mommy!" Captain stopped walking, almost wanting to help her, but a man he guessed was her father came by and grabbed her by the hand in mid-stride. Most of the children probably didnt know what they were afraid of. So people ran to the border, carrying no belongings, knowing they were doomed anyways.

                Sharm saw the words come to life in the sky, the words of the end of the world. He set his watch for 30 minutes. With the expression of a five year old who lost their teddy, his Captain walked up. They stood there, watching the thousands of people walk outside the city, towards their death. But they didn’t know that yet.

                Thirty minutes later a buzzer went off in the sky, causing screeching noises all around them and also from Sharm’s watch. It was time to work the Cickle.

                The Captain knew there would be strugglers so he grabbed Sharm’s wrist and took off the watch. Turning it over he saw the button that was installed there, made just for this moment. He pushed it and saw green, toxic gas shoot out the nearest fire hydrant. Now all the rest would die, all except the children of the future. “Do it now Sharm.” With shaking hands Sharm touched the Cickle to the ground.

********more to come, tell me what you think of the idea...