Chapter 1: Living the good life

(Morning time)

You wake up and go gets Alexis from her bed room. "Good morning, sweet heart." You say softly. Alexis smiles with her eyes closed, and gets up. You carries Alexis in the living room. She put Alexis down and headed to her bedroom. You sat onto of Alex, who was still in bed. "Morning sleepy head." You whispered in his ear. Alex smirked. You pecked Alex onto his lips. "Alexis is waiting for you." You said, stroking Alex's hair. "*Sigh* I know..." Sighed Alex. "Alex, get up. It's sunday and we have to be ready for the visit." "*Groan* Why are you overreacting to see my family?" "It's been centuries since the last time I seen them. especially your mother, she's funny.*giggles*" "*Rolls on stomach* I'll be up in a minute." Alex said falling back to sleep. "If not I'll get Alexis to shower you." You said walking out your bedroom. You walked into the kitchen about to make breakfast. You eggs, bacon, grits Sausage!(I'm an author and I still eat Sausage! LOL JK) Anyways, as the bacon sizzled. Alex woke up and walked in the kitchen where you were. He held your waist from behind, swaying you side to side. "That smells good." He whispered in your ear. It was a romantic moment...

All of a sudden, Jason let out a huge yelp. "What the hell was that?!" You asked. Jason ran into your room. Alex walked in the living room and found a huge pile of white dog fur. "Jason lost some of his hair." Yelled Alex from the living room. He walked in the kitchen, and sat down at the dining table. "Alexis! Come here!" You yelled. Alexis came running in the kitchen. "Yes, mommy?" Alexis said in an adorable high pitched voice. "Let me see your hands." You say placing the bacon on a serving plate.  Alexis took her hands out of her tiny sweat shrit, it had large pieces of dog fur on them. "Why'd you pull Jason's hair?" You ask madly. "I wanted to scare him."Alexis giggled. "Well it worked. *sigh* I just cant stay mad at you." You smield patting Alexis's head. Your family ate breakfast,packed their stuff and went to the air port. They flew from Osaka, Japan to Kentucky, USA.

--------------------------------------------

Hey peeps, so sorry about the first chapter, being short. Well, ya shouldn't be expecting a lot in 'The First Chapter'. Anyways, read the author's info, you should know this is a collab page/channel. With me, Kawaii_Mania27 and Love_Espinosa123. We would like to do  Q&A, but we have no questions to do so. We need like 10 questons to do the Q&A. So go ahead and comment below your question. Bu Bye peeps.