Chapter 5: It's Going to Far, Now!

"You're going to stay with your grandmother, okay?" you tell Alexis. "We're going back to Japan? Yay!" Alexis says in her adorable. "No. You're staying with daddy's mommy." "Oh, okay."  "I know you want you want to stay with me, but you have to go. Understand?" You said hugging her. You watched Alexis walk away with Alex's mother. They drove off. Tsuraki walked up behind you. "She'll be fine." he said, scaring you. "Well at least I have Alex." you say satisfied. "What about me?" "What do you mean 'What about me'? I barely even know you, for someone who is antisocial." " What's wrong with being antisocial?" "Nothing, except not knowing anyone." "What if I don't want to know anyone?" "Then be antisocial." "Do you want anything?" "Like what?" you ask, confusedly. "Anything." said Tsuraki. "Take off the deal." "Anything but that." "Answer my question, If you--" "Let's go." Interrupted Alex.

"Me and Y/n, aren't going anywhere." Tsuraki said. "What?! You said we can leave any time we want to." You said furiously. "I was talking to you, not him." said Tsuraki. You sighed with you hand on your hip and the other on your forehead. "Issac and Lordon are picking us up. You can find somewhere else to go." demanded Tsuraki. "Why?" You asked. " 'Why?' What?" " How come Alex cant ride--"     A black limo pulled up in front of you and Tsuraki. "Get in!" Yelled a man that looked like Ryan Ross.

"Lord, do you have room for another?" Tsuraki asked. "Yeah, get in!" Lordon said. Tsuraki picked you up and, literally, threw you in the limo. You were about to jump out the limo, but Tsuraki had already got in the limo and shut the door. You kicked the door as the limo started moving. It was beautiful in the limo. (picture below)

 (picture below)

"That's not going to work." said Tsuraki. "I don't care, I'd brutally kill myself, to get out this limo." You said still kicking. "Stop." demanded Tsuraki. " No." you said. " I said stop." " And I said No." you said. Tsuraki glared at you. He grabbed your collar, choking you. "Stop." he teethed. He let go. You rubbed your neck. You sat still, with your hood on.

Some Time Later...

The car door opened. You fell back, in a handstand. Your undies were showing, until you landed. ("My time will come...") You landed on your feet. Issac, Lordon, Tsuraki, and the two girls got out the car. It was night time. Amanda and Cassey followed behind The boys, and you followed behind the girls. *"Yeah, cass. She's such a circus clown." gossiped Amanda. You heard them talking. "She's so Ugly." replied Cassey. "Yeah, but she's lucky to have Tsuraki. Sooo Hot!" " Totally, he's so hawwwtt!" " Hey, let's pretend to, like, befriends her. Then when can, like break her heart and Tsuraki can be, like, 'you're so stupid, we're done.' and then we can have Tsuraki." "Oh. My. Gosh Cassey best idea ever!" Whispered Amanda and Cassey.*(When ever you see the " * " Go to the bottom of the story to see what I've commented [not the comment box]. You can do it now or later when you're done.)  The girls stopped for you to catch up with you.  "Hey--" "Fuck off." You say giving them the bird. You walked past the boys. "Where are you going?" asked Tsuraki seriously. "Find my husband, get my child, and Leave." you say still walking. " No,--" "Yes, I am. I'm not doing this, I have better things to do! You are'nt going to stop me. " You yelled. Tsuraki sped walked up to you. he snatched your hand. you struggled to get your hand back. You rasied your other hand and slapped Tsuraki in his face. 

Commercial Break!!!

(It's Undertale. comment below if you've seen or played it!)

You ran and didn't stop. Tsuraki smirked, deviously. A red glow lite his eye.

 A red glow lite his eye

Tsuraki cheesed. "I'll be right back." He said. He ran after you. Slow mo = Tsuraki caught up to you. He touched your hair, but missed grabbing it. You ran a little faster.                                                                                You ran ahead of Tsuraki. Tsuraki kept trying to ketchup.(LOL!!! Funny pun, srry i had to!) Her gabbed your button up shirt. You ripped out of it, looking sexy AS FUCK, you were wearing a tang top. You found a bus coming towards a bus stop. You looked back and saw that Tsuraki was gone. 

Tsuraki's P.O.V

I ran up the wall, grabbing a hold of roof top of the building. I climbed on up, And ran for Y/n-chan. I cant loose Y/n-chan. She was heading towards the metro bus. I ran faster. I had flashback of the time i beat Alex in a race. (blonde= Yandere/ brown=Alex)

 (blonde= Yandere/ brown=Alex)

He was so weak. Every game we played I always won, And i still do. It went away. I jumped off the building, landing in front of Y/n chan. I gave her a smirk she knows she can't resit. I grabbed her waist and carried her back to the hotel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^I'm in the club at my school, and it girls only. We talk about standing up for our sister(members). The last meeting, we did an experiment for negativity. There was a big bottle of coke and water. My older sister said,"The coke is the negativity and the water is the positive-ness," There was a clear beaker, full of coke. "Today, i had a bad day. All i am filled with, is negativity. I need my sisters to help me to stay positive. I'm in a really bad mood." she said holds the bottle of water. The room/my sisters said positive things to her. every positive sentence we said, she'd pour the water into the coke. Soon, the coke turned watery, then it turned clear. After that we all discussed about, what would do if you were filled with negativity/depression? The we talked about fake people. one of my sisters made a god point. she said," The people who are playing you are the sprite. They'll the sizzle of the soda, but looks like the water." And then we played around a bit, it was funny and true. And Amanda and Cassey is being that sprite. That's all i wanting to add. Sorry it took so long i was working on my original page.

@Kawaii_Mania27