Chapter 3: Deals Full of Surprises

"Fine." You say confidently. A white Pomeranian walked in Tsuraki's room and then under his bed. Tsuraki and the boys who were in the room with the girl, helped clean up the room. Soon, The door was shut and the mat was placed in the middle of the floor. You wore the outft this female is wearing below.

 You wore the outft this female is wearing below

"How many rounds?" You asked. "Just one." Tsuraki answered. You cracked your back, sounding like fire works popping. "How about a bet?" Said Tsuraki with a devious smirk on his face. You frowned at him.  The boys cackled. "Sure." You said. "I win, I get what I want. You win, your decision." He said. Your heart pounded like crazy. It sound like the most stupidest bet you've ever heard, but if you won It could be worth it. You put hair in a pony tail. "Deal." You said having no emotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Players:      Y/n vs. Tsuraki          Rounds: 1/1   

Wrestling Match

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Y/n L/n on the right and Tsuraki Misuke on the left, this match starts. (Bell noise.) Tsuraki grabs Y/n's feet, pulling them towards him. Y/n turns on her stomach, kicking Tusraki in his chin. The crowd goes wild with instigation. Tsuraki tackels Y/n, She hits the ground . She pushes Tsuraki off her. She's back on her feet. Tsuraki picks her up slamming her onto the ground. She gets more powerful than ever. Tsuraki comes for a punch. And ohhhhhhhh!!! Y/n grabs Tsuraki's hand, and twists it.Tsuraki looks a bit mad. He tackels Y/n, once again.

........................Break Down............................

Y/n hits the ground. Tsuraki blocks her from coming back up. Y/n continues to fight back. They're close to the bed. The Pomeranian sneaks out and bits Y/n's back. She pushes Tsuraki harder. "If I lose this match i'll kill you... alive." Tsuraki wondered. The small brat managed to bite the middle of Y/n's back, her weak spot. "Ahhhh, shit!" you scream. You hit the floor. Blood was leaking from your back, like a faucet. You lost, there was only one round. "I win." said Tsuraki with that devious smirk." W- what do y-you want?" You asked dozing off. "I want everything in your value." He said holding you down. You passed out, the door opened.