Chapter 6: Sugar Rush

Tsuraki opened the door, with you on his shoulder. "LET ME THE FUCK GO," You screamed. He dropped you on the floor and shut the door. "I FUCKING HATE YOU, SON OF BITCH! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" Tsuarki ignored you. You locked yourself in the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, you were thinking of how you were going get out of there. You cried just thinking about Alexis.("I love you Y/n-chan.")

Some Time Later...

You were still in the bathroom. You walked out the bathroom, to the balcony. You shut the door behind you. You pulled out your phone. You called your mother in law. (MIL= mother in law)

You: Ma? You there?

MIL: Hey, Y/n. Where are you? 

You: Some hotel, with your oldest son.

MIL: Where's Alex?

You: Tsu--

-Phone hangs up-

"What are you doing?" Asked Tsuraki. You turned around. "Calling your mother, what does it look like?" you replied. Tsuraki snatched away your phone and threw it over the balcony. "What the Hell?!" You yelled. "Tsuraki looked at you with a dark look. "You aren't leaving..." He said in a raspy voice. "I wasn't leaving, I was checking on Alexis." you lied. "I can tell you're lying... Like i said, you aren't leaving." Tsuraki said. A chill went up your spine. You climbed onto the edge of the balcony. "If you're trying to kidnap me, it's not working! I can anytime i want to!! You can't stop me!!!" You jumped off. Apparently you were a gymnast, you knew what you were doing. You fell 20 floors down, onto a casino sign. It was too little to walk on. You have a flashback. 

-Flashback part 1/2-

at Gymnastics

"Woooah! Y/n, That was amazing!" said your little sister, Annamay. She was only four years old. You were nine at the time. You did a tumble, middle air split, and a somersault for your landing. The room cheered.*Especially your father. He was so proud of you.* "Okay Y/n, now try the balancing beam."said your teacher. Your balance was never good. You looked over at your father. "I believe in you, sweet." he said in lip sync. You got on the balancing beam. you started walking. 

-Reality-  

You tumbled and tremble on to of the sign.  You looked up at the balcony. Tsuraki was gone. The sign started rumbling. You flew high in the air. looking down, you saw an explosion. You closed you eyes, thinking it was the end.

-Flashback part 2/2-

You slipped off the beam. "EEEK!!" you screamed. You closed your eyes. Someone caught you, Alex. You saw your dad right behind him. Standing in fear.

-Reality-

You opened your eyes. You were in Tsuraki's arms. He landed, You passed out.

^ You and your Father when you were little.