Chapter 5

Ally's/Nashi's POV:
"How long have we been walking?" "About six hours" "SIX HOURS?!" I yelled as we were currently walking towards Hargeon. "You know what I'm done walking" I told everyone as I slumped down and landed face first onto the ground. "Me too" everyone else replied as they all slumped down except for Jellal Jr. "Jellal aren't you tired?!" I questioned/yelled at him. "No" he simply replied. "You're so complicated" I told him still with my face on the ground. "He is" everyone else replied still with their faces on the ground. "There's still 2 hours left until we get to Hargeon. Might as well not waste our time." Jellal Jr. replied with his usual serious face. "Fine" everyone replied, including myself, as we all stood back up and continued walking.
~~~~~~2 Hours Later~~~~~~~
                    Ally's/Nashi's POV:
"We're finally here!" I said with joy as we finally entered the town of Hargeon. "We can head on to a hotel and get some rest for tomorrow. Does that sound good?" Jellal Jr. told everyone. "Yep" everyone replied, including myself. As we were walking towards the nearest hotel, I've noticed that we were being followed by 2 small figures in black coats. "Um Jellal I think we're being followed." I said to Jellal Jr. with a scared look on my face. With that, Jellal Jr. turned around and said "You two. Show yourselves!". The two small cloaked figures suddenly stopped walking and took of their cloaks. Revealing two small walking blue and white cats with cuts all over their bodies. "HAPPY?! CHARLE?!" everyone yelled with shocked and confused looks on their faces. "Who's Happy? And who's Charle?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So, I'm REALLY sorry for going on hostile for a LONG time. But, I'm proud to say that I'm back and I'm going to be updating every Saturday!! So, thanks for reading this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it😊
See you guys next Saturday