Chapter 9

Ally's/Nashi's POV:
"Zeref?!" Charle and Happy yelled out scared and confused. "Well if it isn't the next generation." Zeref said with a smirk. "W-why are you here and where are our parents?!" Cane yelled out a little scared. "Hmm, interesting question. Well to be honest it was kind of obvious but I'll might as well just tell you." Zeref replied while walking around still with a smirk on his face. "I've come for Nashi Dragneel" With that said everyone looked at him confused except for Charle and Happy who instead had a very worried and scared look on their faces. "For the last time! I'm not Nashi Dragneel, I'm Ally Creater!!" I told Zeref with an annoyed expression on my face. "You are. Have you noticed that every time you'd pass out it's the same dream over and over again? It's because your having a memory. Not a dream."  N-no that can't be true......... but, it all makes sense now. People would always look surprised whenever I'd tell them my mom and my dad are my biological parents. And my cousins, aunts, and uncles would always act a little weird when it's my birthday. Especially my parents. So if that's the case does that mean..........No it can't be!....................I'M ADOPTED?!
"I-It all makes sense now." I whispered tears falling from my eyes. "My p-parents are Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia." I can't believe it. Why was I adopted and if they were still alive.......why haven't they tried searching for me? "I-I can't believe it...........w-why haven't they tried searching for me?! WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!" I yelled still crying my eyes out. "They never cared about you Nashi." Zeref told me. Wait. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to make me hate them for not being there my first 12 years of life. "No! That's not true! Something........someone was keeping them from trying to find me! And..........And!.........." I spoke my voice trembling from hate and sadness. "IT WAS YOU!!" I screamed standing up and walking towards Zeref crying. And then, all of a sudden, fire surrounded me in a circle. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!"
------------------------------------------
Wow. Ally finally realized she's the daughter of Natsu and Lucy! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter😊 and I'll see you guys next Saturday✌️️