Chapter 8

Ally's/Nashi's POV:
"Ally..........Ally!...........ALLY WAKE UP!!" "HUH?!" I screamed while falling off the bed. "Finally you're awake!" Meta said with a sigh. "Sorry......I guess I overslept" I told Meta sheepishly. "Well hurry and get dressed! Everyone is waiting for you in the lobby" She told me. "Okay" I replied.
~~~~~~~1 Hour Later~~~~~~~
"So, Charle, Happy........who is Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia?" I asked them while we were sitting at a restaurant eating breakfast. "Natsu is a very energetic and caring person who will stop at nothing to protect his friends and family but, he can be an idiot most of the time and Lucy is a very smart and determined person who would always try her best while she's fighting and during missions but, she can also be really weird sometimes." Happy told me with a small smile. "They sound like really nice people. But I just don't get why anyone would try to hurt them." I told them in a sad and confused voice. Then all of a sudden there was a sudden explosion in the restaurant knocking all of us down under the table. "What was that?!" I yelled looking inside the restaurant since we were seated outside. Suddenly we saw a shadowy figure walking towards us. "Zeref?!" Happy and Charle yelled out scared and confused.
---------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating last Saturday😓 But to make up for it I'm going to update 2 chapters today☺️ See you guys later✌️️