Chapter 7

Ally's/Nashi's POV:
"You're Nashi Dragneel! The lost daughter of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia!" Said a very shocked and surprised Charle. "No I'm not Nashi Dragneel. My name is Ally, Ally Creater." I told her thinking that she had probably mistaken me for another person. But, soon I've started having the same headache I had when I was about to pass out letting me have a pained expression on my face. "Nashi are you alright?" Asked a worried Laurie. "Um.....I........" Then I had remembered that weird dream I had when I passed out (Check out chapter 3 if you've forgotten). After the dream had passed I suddenly asked out load "Who's Zeref?". Then, everyone looked at me with shocked faces as if they were asking "How did find out about him?!". "He's.......he's a very evil man......." Jay told me with a solemn look on his face. "Oh" was all I could say. No wonder he threw that baby in the gate. Is the baby alive? Heh. How could I know? "It's getting late. I think we should get going." Cane said. "Yeah. I think so too." Jellal Jr. replied. "Charle and Happy could stay with us." Jellal Jr. continued. "Sure" Happy and Charle replied. I'm still thinking. Am I really Nashi Dragneel? Really Ally?! You're the daughter of Teresa and Simon Creater. You're Teresa Allison Creater! "Ally! You coming?!" Jay yelled. I just noticed I was in the same spot I was in a couple of minutes ago. "Yeah! I'll be right there!" I responded, running up to the rest of the group.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys next Saturday✌️