Chapter One: Class

Training Camp.

Diaias awoke from the battle cry. He pulled off the covers, changed clothes, made his bed.

"Ok first off your gonna be set into teams for the rest of this traning," said the training instructor. He looked around the barracks. "You shall be set in teams based on your abilities. Each team shall have one medic shifter; one defender shifter; two attacking shifters; one infiltrator shifter; and one jack shifter."

The trainees looked at each other nervously. They didn't know what category they fell under. They were all anticipating for the one they wanted.

"So how do we find out what one we are classes under?" Asked one of the cabin mates.

"You will place your hand on this stone. Depending on what it glow, will decide what class your under." Said the instructor.

They each went up one by one. Until it was Diaias's turn. He put his hand on the stone and it glowed all colors.

"Your classes under the jack class." Said the instructor.

Diaias looked around nervously. He was the only jack within his cabin(barrack). But that was ok since it was more then one cabin. They all got mixed up anyway.

So since Diaias was the only jack shifter within cabin 3; he was called the unique one. Theirs usually 3 jacks within each cabin. So only having one is unusual.

"Ok now we shall put u all in seven teams. You will learn to cooperate with each other. Trust one another. Help one another. And lastly work as a proficient team." Said the instructor.

The clearing was silent.

"Ok first off is the explanation of each class. The medic class will be what it says. A medic, you mend the wounds of your cabin mates. Next is the defender. Your job is to hold up your enemy so your ranged attackers can kill. Next is the attacker. You have two classes here. Ranged and close-combat. Their self explanatory. Next is infiltrator. You infiltrate, and you gather intel. You then report back to your jack. Now for the jack. This one is the one that can do all and bend things around him to his will." The instructor paused to scan the clearing for any sneers.

"Now you shall be put into teams." Said the instructor.

-Well I typed this up in 30 mins :) so like always comment! Rate! And give feedback :)

-skardale