Three.

I looked up the book in shock. I found a red-haired boy, his hair was disheveled and he had a beard.

"Answer." He said folding his arms, he was angry.

"Well, Louis ..."

"Louis? Ah, of course, you’re one of his flings. "He interrupted.

One of his flings? Louis didn’t seem like one of those boys, but of course, you can’t judge a book by its cover.

"No, I’m no..."

"She's not another fling, Ed" I was interrupted again, this time it was another person, Louis walked in the room staring at Ed "I found her sitting on a bench, she has nowhere to go and she was freezing there. "

"Oh, now you're a good Samaritan?" Ed said, the sarcasm was clearly reflected in his voice.

"We need to talk, we’ll be right back, Taylor. Make yourself at home. "Louis grabbed Ed by the arm and practically dragged him out of the room.

I plopped down on the couch, I was exhausted and hungry. After a few seconds I let out a sigh and got up, I’d eat something and I’d get out of this house, it was clear that his partner resented my presence and this wasn’t my house. Before I left, I’d ask Louis if I could use their phone to make a call, the battery of mine was dead.

I was glad he let me stay at his house, but I didn’t  want to bother anyone and I wouldn’t stay here forever, I have to talk to Harry and find another place to live ...

The war of feelings in my head started again.

Why couldn’t Harry love me like I loved him and why couldn’t he let his walls down and let me in? I let him destroy my walls, why couldn’t he let me do the same with him?

I've always been so naïve ...

I decided to try to think of something else or I’d end up crying on the kitchen floor.

Before, I thought about asking Louis to let me make a call, but who would I call? The numbers of several friends were saved inside my head, suddenly her name was surrounded by flashing lights in my mind: Nina.

Nina always supported me in everything she never put aside, but I know I did that to her. We drifted apart after Harry and I went to live together, I guess that was Harry’s plan from the beginning: living together so he could play with my feelings as he’d please.

Why every time my mind was thinking of something else it ended up redirecting my thoughts to Harry? I was mentally exhausted.

I opened the fridge looking for something to give me strength to continue with this life. The fridge was full of food. I found a piece of chocolate cake, what is better than to eat chocolate when you're depressed?

I took the piece of cake and sat on the counter, I haven’t eaten a cake as delicious as that one since my sixteenth birthday. I used to bake many desserts with my mother, but when I moved out, we didn’t have enough money to buy the ingredients I needed to cook good, decent food, sometimes it barely reached us to eat decent food and Harry and I used to eat fast food almost every day.