Four.

Harry's POV:

I wish I could go back in time, I wish I could erase my mistakes, that way I’d have her here with me in my arms, safe and sound. But that can’t happen.

Here I am, lying on a cold, empty bed waiting for her to burst through the door, no matter if she yelled at me, threw things at me or even slap me, the truth is that I deserve all those things, but I just I want her here.

I can’t help being this way: a big stupid, she has given me so many opportunities...

I'm willing to change for her, I'm willing to get over my mistakes and love her they way she wants to be loved.

It was eleven o'clock in the night and my hopes that she would burst through the door vanished when I received a text from an unknown number:

*I'm staying with a friend, don’t worry about me. "

With a friend? Taylor doesn’t have any friends, well she used to, but for some reason she had distanced herself from them. If she says she's at a friends’ then I must believe her ...Or maybe she’s with a guy right now and she’s lying to you... No, I must begin to trust her, if she says she's at a friend's that’s because she's there, she never has given me reason to distrust her, but I never trusted her family and friends.

I spent a sleepless night thinking about her, her smile, her blonde hair, her blue eyes ... I've never felt like this before…

It was seven o'clock, faint rays of sunlight strained through the thin curtains of the window of the cold room. I got up, I was tired and I felt like I had extra weight on my shoulders, it probably would be the guilt.  I couldn’t remember half the things that happened last night, I remembered the fight with Taylor,a shiver ran down my spine, I remember watching the disappointed, sad and broken look she had on her face when she walked in that damn room. I was torturing myself.

I went to the kitchen, and for a second I saw her leaning against the counter, drinking her coffee like every morning, her hair was disheveled and her smile was warm as she said good morning to me, but it was a delusion from lack of sleep. There was no food in the fridge, so I set aside a broken tile of the floor and pulled a glass jar from the ground, our savings were in that jar, I took several bills and carelessly stuffed them in the back pocket of my pants. I wouldn’t drive my car that morning, it was snowing and I hadn’t slept all night, driving wasn’t a good idea. It was very early but our house was out of town, so I’d arrive just when the shops open.

My mind traveled between the memories I had with Taylor, like the first time I saw her, she looked beautiful in that private school uniform, her hair was pulled back in a long, curly ponytail, she was laughing with her friends while holding a folder. That was a year ago. A tear ran down my cheek. Damn, what was I doing? Never in my life have I cried for anything, let alone for a girl, but of course, she was not a girl, she was my girl.

The streets were completely empty, as I approached the center of the city, the memories were more vivid and more and more painful, in a year we ran together all those streets either kissing or fighting, everything reminded me of her somehow. I stood right in front of a house, I looked inside the window and I could see the room decorated with Christmas decorations, which reminded me that Taylor's birthday was near, I never had any details with her ... Now I saw all the mistakes that I had committed in that year, I didn’t  even know how to love her, maybe ... it would be better to be separated from each other ... A sharp pain shot through my chest at the thought of being separated from her, I know I've never been good to her, but I can’t deny in any way that I was crazy about her, and it hurt, it hurt a lot.