Chapter 2: Taming the Stallion and Haytham Meeting Rain, Spirit and Little Creek

After both Haytham and Pocahontas, stopped staring at one another, Malik came into view. Pocahontas raced over, guiding her father to a log that used to be apart of a tree before she whistled. Her whistle was loud and echoed throughout the forest before a loud 'caw' was heard by the three of them. Within a minute, a eagle swooped down and flapped its wings before it landed on Pocahontas' outstretched arm. 

Haytham watched in a slight awe before he saw a smile appear on her face. 

"Altair has watched over this land since we have been here in these parts. He guides Pocahontas down the path that is set for her. Although, she often alters her path when he is by her side."

"You mean he is everyone's guidance father. Not just my own. He will not bite. Unless he feels endangered. Hold out your arm." 

Pocahontas instructed Haytham. Haytham, not knowing what else to do, did as told. He watched as Altair screeched loudly before it flew over and landed on his arm gracefully. Before he recognized, Pocahontas was at his side and took her index finger and gently rubbed Altair's head, causing the eagle to rub its head against the palm of her hand. Haytham, watching carefully, slowly raised his hand, took his index finger and began to stroke the bird's head, watching and feeling as it rubbed its head against his head before flying over to Malik's shoulder, and resting upon his shoulder.

"Now that we are here, you wished to speak with us Haytham?"

Malik chimed up, stroking the bird's feathers gently. Haytham cleared his throat and nodded, placing his hands behind his back. 

"Yes. It is about my job in Boston. Also, my job as a Templar as you have been learning. The Templars need more influence throughout the tribes to provide more safety and peace between your people and my own. Although, we are having a problem with that. I hate to ask this of you my dear friend but...I am afraid I must." 

"You need one of my people to guide you in our ways and help you achieve your goals?"

"I am afraid so Malik."

Malik stopped petting the bird before he looked out at the river that flowed smoothly down the stream as he began to sing softly. 

"As the river flows, the breeze carries the creator's voice

Once it passes, it guides us into a new world

As it continues on, so shall the people

We seek guidance, now and forever

Please, hear my plead

And tell me what I should do."

Malik's deep, rich yet soothing voice, rang out through the woods. He closed his eyes and awaited for the creator's voice to reach him. The wind was still before a female voice rang through the ears of the forest. 

"Listen to my father's plea Creator

We need guidance and your word to allow us to continue forward

Must you make us suffer in silence, 

Or will you provide us the path we must follow?

Hear my voice, hear my plea

Your voice will keep us safe, will keep us breathing with the earth around us

Allow us this once, for you to build my path

My father's, our people's

Hear my voice."

Pocahontas finished the last bit of the song before she opened her eyes once the wind picked up. The same exact varieties of leafs and flowers danced around her gracefully before it circled around her father and lastly Haytham before it danced off in spins and twirls, towards the sky.