Chapter-1(Time Stood Still)

River's P.O.V (Point of View):

              Whatever I was on, it felt hard. The surroundings were quite bright and so, I wasn't opening my eyes. But I needed to know where I was. So, I opened my eyes.

There were some people around me. They hadn't noticed I was awake. They were talking about something. I caught some words like- bring to life...sacrifice...Wakes up...kill her...etc. Adrenaline rushed through my veins. They were planning on sacrificing me for something. But, who were they? Who was I? Wait.I didn't know who I was? So, I had lost my memory...

They had me outside, on the ground. It seemed like it was dawn. Suddenly, a man came with a box and all the others went to help him. This was my chance...my only chance to escape. So, I looked around properly. On the left, there was a bridge. That meant there was water. I could swim. Or maybe not. I don't remember. But I sh..."SHE'S AWAKE!" someone shouted. That was it. I got up and started running. The bridge was verrry long. Half of it was under the sea. Beside mega-structure joined. It had blocks like stairs but all on the same level. As they were chasing me and I didn't know what to do, I jumped on one of the blocks. They didn't see me do that. They kept running the way they had seen me going. But, one of them looked back and saw me. I probably did it out of fear, but I jumped into the water like an idiot. And I found out something.I DIDN'T know how to swim! I was drowning. The water was like 12 feet. Suddenly, I saw something. There were some small holes, big enough for people to enter under the water in the bridge. It was my last hope. I kinda crawled there and entered a hole. Inside, there was air! There was oxygen! There was an underground road! I climbed onto the road from the water. I felt so tired and weak! It was not dark. There were bulbs fixed inside the bridge. I started walking towards the right side following my sixth sense. Then I saw that someone was walking towards me. I felt very light headed. I felt like I would faint. He had almost reached me when I was swallowed by darkness.

Author's Note:

Hey!! This is my first book about vampires and werewolves. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment. And I am gonna name my chapters with lines from Taylor Swift songs.