Chapter-6(I Want You For Worse or For Better)

Adrian's P.O.V :

        I took River to see the sunset. She looked so happy. We saw the whole sunset. Well, actually, River was the whole sunset. I was too busy watching her face lit with joy. i wanted to capture this moment. So, I took a picture on my phone. yes, we Vampires also used technologies.

        Then, I took River home. I knew she ate human food. So, I got her some and stocked the kitchen with a lot of it Whatever I had got to know from Zander's dad. I would not tell River. I would not let fate play with our lives.

        After that, two years passed. Thankfully, River was nor aging for some reason. So, she was ever-sixteen and I was ever-seventeen. Right now, River was my best friend. She stayed with me in my room. Well, I didn't sleep as I was a Vampire. So, I watched her sleep every night. Zander was right. The lion fell in love with the lamb. But I didn't know how to tell River. What if she didn't love me? Whatever......

        Also, had built her a music studio, joined to my room. She somehow knew how to play a guitar and she loved playing it.

        I still hadn't introduced her to my family cause the still hadn't returned from wherever they were. Maybe they would return after one more decade. I don't know how they would react on seeing River.

       One day, I decided to tell her that i loved her.