Chapter 4 HydraCanadian

A/n: Don't ask on the ship name. I suck at making them so yeah!

Nicole came over at 7 and we all sat around the living room floor.

"Libby, truth or dare?" Jesse asked.

"Dare," I said, thinking it'd be a stupid, harmless dare. Boy, I was wrong.

"Give Sky a lap dance." He said with a smirk as he sat back.

"If I was, I wouldn't do in front of everyone." I said. "Not gonna do it."

"You have to!" Chase whined.

"I don't have to do anything." I spat back with a glare.

"It's not worth losing your really long friendship over, is it?" Ty said as he sat back.

"I hate you." I growled.

"Why?" He replied.

"For being right!" I sighed as I stood up. I did what I was supposed to, then crawled over to Michaela and Jason and hid between them.

Sky was blushing madly. I could tell his 'friend' was making an appearance, too.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT!!" Jesse laughed hysterically. I groaned.

"Save that for you and Sky later." Ileyah winked.

"You people are sick," I sighed. "Really, really, sick. Why do I love you all so much?"

"Cuz we're loveable!" Michaela said. I sighed.

"Sure," I mumbled. "Whatever." Then, I turned to Nicole. "Truth or dare?"

She blushed, probably thinking I'd make her do something like Jesse made me do. How right she would be.

"D-Dare," She stuttered.

"KISS MITCH!" I said. Mitch's eyes went wide, as did Nicole's. Nicole, who was sitting next to Mitch, kissing him. He kissed her back. They pulled back and blushed. "THANK ME LATER!" I shouted.

"I'm gonna get you." Mitch growled.

"I'm your cousin," I smirked. "Can't harm to much."

"Just wait." He said, a smirk so clear on his face.

If I only the plans he would make.

~Mitch's P.O.V.~

After the party, and the girls were setting up their sleeping bags in the living room, while Jesse and Chase went home, I pulled Sky to the side. This could either back fire on me or be a really funny joke.

"Adam," I said. "Libby told me just a minute ago that she enjoyed giving you a lap dance and that she wants to do it again."

"Really?" Sky said. "Cuz Libby's not like that."

"She said it," I shrugged. I was lying, of course. Libby would kill Sky before even daring to give up her v-card before marriage.

Sky walked off to find Libby, I assume, of maybe just go to bed. I walked into the living room to see Libby not around. I smirked.

"Hey, Nicole?" I called out. She turned to me.

"Y-Yes Mitch?" She said softly. We were notified that she was quite shy, and may not open up to us quickly.

"Can I talk to you?" I said. She nodded and walked with me outside to the backyard. It was cold tonight.

She started to shiver as we sat in silence, staring at the night sky for a few minutes. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her from behind. She blushed.

"You kiss good," I said. "Care to prove to me if it can get better?"

Nicole blushed put slowly leaned up and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"Would you.....would you go out with me tomorrow night?" I asked against her lips.

"Sure!" She smiled. I smiled back and we went inside.

I was met with a slap in the face by my cousin, and an angry Sky.

Any guess at why Libby and Sky are mad at him? It's probably obvious. But if it's not, you'll find out in the next chapter. Oh, and Nicole, I paired you with Mitch, hope you don't mind. BE GOOD TO MY COUSIN! :)