Chapter 8 Saving Relationships.

We drove over to where the guys were. Michaela was still in her seat when the rest of us got out.

"What's wrong Mayla?" I asked. She sighed.

"I-I can't do this, Libby." She sighed. "I'm so nervous! What if Jason doesn't like me like this? Or-Or what if something goes wrong, like Dylan coming back?"

I sighed and told the others to go on ahead, that I'd talk to my best friend. I sat down next to her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Hey M?" I hummed. "Jason loves you. He's the nicest guy I know. He wouldn't hurt you. You look gorgeous, and if he doesn't like the way you look, well, then I'll hurt him or something. But he'll be so captivated by you that he'll probably faint or something, I don't know. Nothing's going to go wrong. Dylan is in jail. Nothing wrong is going to happen. And if it does, well, we'll fix it."

"Thanks Lapis," She said. "Let's go!"

We walked inside and Mitch and Nicole were already engaged in a make-out session. I had to cover my mouth with my hand in order to stop from laughing.

"Wow," Deadlox smiled. "You girls look great! Sky and Jason are so lucky!"

"Aren't we though? "Jason smiled as he looked Michaela up and down. She blushed and he smiled, taking her hand. "You look beautiful, as always."

I nudged Michaela. "Told you," I whispered.

I earned a nudge back when Sky placed a small kiss to my neck, hugging me from behind. "You're breathtaking," He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Alright, stop being so freaking adorable!" Dawn smiled at us. Ileyah nodded in agreement.

"Get going! Have fun!" Ileyah shooed us out of the door.

"BUT NOT TO MUCH FUN!" Jerome shouted out as we all got into Sky's car. I giggled.

We were all engaged in a conversation. About what, I don't know. I was too distracted by how freaking sexy Sky looked in a suit. I mean, I've known this since we celebrated my 1 Mil sub count, but D@mn Dude. (If you know where this is from, I love you.)

Sky looked over at me and smiled, kissing meon the lips. His hand was placed softly on my waist.

"Hey, guys!" Mitch said. "Uh-uh!"

"So you can make-out with my new friend but I can't kiss my boyfriend? Well OK then!" I said, faking hurt. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

"Is Little Libby sad that she can't get laid?" Michaela laughed.

"Oh f*** you!" I said. "I could have, you know."

"Oh, I know." She smirked. "There's a mark on your neck."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"That belongs in Sky's mouth." She teased.

"OMG! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SQUID!" I said a bit too loudly.

Michaela just laughed and rested her head on Jason's shoulder.

"So Nicole," I questioned. She looked over at me. "You and my cousin, hm?" She blushed.

"Actually," Mitch said as he turned to Nicole. "Hydra, would you join me at the Fridge? Be my girlfriend?"

Nicole smiled and nodded. Mitch silently cheered when she wasn't looking.

I smiled at them. "Just no kids! Not yet, anyways."

"That should be told to you!" Michaela said.

"Uhm, no," I said. "I do not do that stuff until after marriage!"

"I bet that makes Sky sad." Jason joked.

"I'm happy with her decision. I can wait for her as long as need to be. I mean, dude, I already plan on making her mine forever so-HOLY F*** I JUST POSSIBLY MADE IT SLIP THAT I WAS GONNA PRO-I'M STILL DOING IT! SHUT UP SKY! WHAT THE HELL?!"

I laughed as he got upset with himself. I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'll probably forget that in a few days and it'll be a surprise when and if you do propose so....yeah." I said. "I don't forget easily but if someone asked me if I remembered you saying that three weeks from now I'd be confused."

"That's true. She forgets a lot of things Jesse and Chase say." Michaela said.

"That's cuz they're stupid and I don't listen to half of the things they say." I shrug.

"I do plan on asking you," Sky said. "Just not now,"

I smiled as he kissed the top of my head. But what Dawn and Ileyah had said stuck in my mind, as well as what Sky had said.

I could tell that Sky couldn't keep his hands off of me, as all night they rested on my hips, or in my own hands. Mitch and Jason, too, couldn't keep away from their girlfriend's.

And was Adam will going to propose to me? I mean, I left for a month, and before that our relationship was only about a month, excluding when he cheated. And before that we had only known each other about two months. There is no way within four months of knowing me, and dating me only one, that he could possibly want to be with me for the rest of his life. Was it possible, though? Could he? Or did God have other plans in mind?