Chapter 34 Crushed And Fixed

I yelped and spun around. I smacked a very muscly arm.

"Jordan Maron how dare you scare me like that!" I yelled. Jordan just laughed.

"I missed you!" He told me, hugging me.

"Yeah, I missed you too, Mr. Leaves-Without-Saying-Good-bye!" I replied.

"I'm sorry," He replied with a cute pout. "Forgive me?"

"Sure," I shrugged.

"So, how are you liking it here?" He asked me.

"I FREAKING LOVE IT HERE!" I replied with a large grin. "It's heaven here."

Jordan chuckled. "I know,"

"There you are!" I heard someone shout. I saw my group of friends, as well as a few others.

"Libby, meet Ian, Tyler, Ashley, Taylor, and Bashur." Husky said, pointing our a few friends. "Also known as SSundee, LogDotZip, AshleyMarieeGaming, AntVenom, and.....Bashur."

"Hi!" I replied. I looked at Ashley and my confidence was crushed. She was so pretty. Compared to me she was a goddess and I was an ugly potato.

"It's nice to meet you," Bashur said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Oh, hey Jordan!" Adam said to Sparklez.

"Hiya!" He replied.

I pulled Dawn, Ileyah, Nicole, Flame and Michaela to the side for a moment. "Ashley's gorgeous. I feel so ugly standing next to her!"

"Me too," Michaela said.

"Excuse me?" Adam said.

"You girls are gorgeous!" Jason replied.

"Don't ever think otherwise." Ty said.

"Sure, Ashley's pretty, but that doesn't mean you girls aren't." Mitch added.

Sky wrapped me up in his arms and passionately kissed me. "You, my Lapis-Loving Butter Princess, are gorgeous and amazing and I love you to death. Don't ever think anything lower of yourself."

I noticed the other girls getting hugged up by their boyfriends, minus Ileyah because she was single.

I snuggled up to Sky. He always knew how to make me feel better.